Madonna on "Saturday Night Live"?

HolidayGuy

Guest jamesshot

Damn, the reactions to her looks is phenomenal. I haven't seen this many good things said about her in a long time. Everyone was convinced it was one of the new cast members playing her because she looked so damn young and good.

Even on places like HuffingtonPost, the usual haters just cannot hate on this. Everyone is going on and on about how fantastic she looked. And boy did she!

wow @ all the positive response from America, I really can't believe it. this just goes to show how people gravitate towards M even with a shitty unfunny skit on a shitty show. I don't think that people fell out of love with our girl they just felt disconnected from her. At this point in her life as an icon and her career, I think this appearance was a step in the right direction. she should leave the preachiness behind. bring the sexy, fun M back!!!!! Loved it!!!!

Welcome back home!!!!!!!

wow @ all the positive response from America, I really can't believe it. this just goes to show how people gravitate towards M even with a shitty unfunny skit on a shitty show.

:lol:

Have to love these comments on youtube...

:shock:

i would have these booted sluts, these perfect fucking bitch WHORES ..... BEGGING for my dick, so badly

they would be panting and moaning and begging me 'fuck me harder fuck me harder' and i would tease them with my cock

make them fucking work for it, they aren't even worthy but i will work them with my dick. and then make them give me a bootjob

:lmao:

Hot mess!

Old hag Madonna is way hotter than Gaga

Jesus! :lmao:

Madonna is so old that her pussy must be like a haunted house. but i wouldn't mind cleaning the Cobwebs out cause she's still fine. Gaga's a nice cumdumster to.

^ Their silence is deafening :demonic:

I doubt they have any power over who gets booked on the show. Madonna's management should contact ABC - they'd never turn her down.

She then needs to wear some spandex.

Okay, I didn't know that was actually Madonna until I watched it on Dlisted the next morning. I thought it was one of the cast playing Madonna. I wasn't paying attention at all. :lol:

Um, I haven't read through the rest of the thread, so maybe you are joking, but you couldn't tell, by the very least, that it was her voice? My fuck!

Guest ursaminorjim

No, I honestly couldn't! Granted, I was only half paying attention anyway - I was miserably ill most of Saturday, and was pretty much in a Theraflu daze by the time the show was on. Plus I recall most of her lines being stepped on anyway.

Did M forget her line before pulling Ga's wig?! :lol:

Madonna did not forget her line before pulling GaGa's wig -- she sang, "Looks like your wig needs a fix" and pulled her hair. The back-up vocals matched what Madonna was singing there.

Whether it was intentional (to fit the skit) or not, there was some flubbing going on in the first part. I think GaGa had the first line and she came in late (maybe because she was waiting out applause from when Madonna turned around, which lingered longer than they maybe planned for) and so when she sang her part, the backing vocals didn't match. I think that was probably because Madonna was supposed to be singing while GaGa was singing. Then when she stopped, M didn't know whether to sing her lines late, or just wait a beat and get back in with the wig-pulling.

Seems like they had a good time after the SNL @ Guy Oseary's birthday party.

Anne Vyalitsyna's Twitter:

What a fun night- @guyoseary 's bday party at submercer..Danced with Madonna,Lady Gaga,Renee Zellweger & Lake Bell. Man, M kicked our asses! :)

Madonna is so old that her pussy must be like a haunted house. but i wouldn't mind cleaning the Cobwebs out cause she's still fine. Gaga's a nice cumdumster to.

Jesus! :lmao:

LMAO!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Keep it going

Last Updated: 1:33 AM, October 7, 2009

MADONNA and Lady Gaga continued their play catfight from "Saturday Night Live" well into Sunday. After squaring off in an "SNL" skit, they got into a one-on-one dance-off at SoHo hot spot Submercer at a Sunday night birthday party for Madge's manager, Guy Oseary. "[Deejay] Jus Ske was joking around and alternating their songs 'Holiday' and 'Poker Face,' and then they both started going at it," says an onlooker. "MADONNA seemed to be the winner. People were going wild." Also there were Lenny Kravitz and Andy Samberg.

Keep it going

Last Updated: 1:33 AM, October 7, 2009

MADONNA and Lady Gaga continued their play catfight from "Saturday Night Live" well into Sunday. After squaring off in an "SNL" skit, they got into a one-on-one dance-off at SoHo hot spot Submercer at a Sunday night birthday party for Madge's manager, Guy Oseary. "[Deejay] Jus Ske was joking around and alternating their songs 'Holiday' and 'Poker Face,' and then they both started going at it," says an onlooker. "MADONNA seemed to be the winner. People were going wild." Also there were Lenny Kravitz and Andy Samberg.

It sounds like that story about Justin and Britney having a dance-off after they broke up. Ie total fabrication.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It sounds like that story about Justin and Britney having a dance-off after they broke up. Ie total fabrication.

:rotfl: @ Britney and Justin having a "dance off-uh" after they split. Would have been IMMENSE :dramatic:

Maybe they danced together but I simply cant imagine Madonna having a DANCE OFF with Lady Gaga.

Really? Knowing how competitive M is, I can totally see her wanting to show off on the dance floor; proving she's the best, even if it's all in good fun.

And TimberPuss would've totally out danced Shitney.

but he did fired Guy O after the A-Rod rumor

Yes, there were also rumors that Lenny was upset at M and A-rod at the time over the affair. Who knows.

Seems like it bygones now, just like the MadRod thing.

Madonna starts looking hotter and hotter. Of course she looks 87498745146876541684654687684646846463468464168464648749797879781231326541 times hotter than GaGa...:queenbitch:

And she wore the Hard Candy cover boots!! :dramatic::dramatic: