Madonna on "Saturday Night Live"?

HolidayGuy

Well basically i think people are just amazed that Madonna looked a lot younger than her own age that Gaga and Madonna look like contemporaries. Not that much on the look and beauty department...I mean like she had been always pretty as compared to most esp. with GAGA

Yeah I really can't get over Madonna's sexiness as of late. Last night she was such a vixen. It's like she only gets more alluring with age.

i was thinking the same thing.

And whats crazy is how amazing she looks as is...there was no photoshop or special effects lighting or grainy film tricks.

she looks incredible just as she is...( of course make up and good hair help...)

It really cracks me up when i read in a yahoo music blog comments saying that it was not madonna but an SNL's new cast member thats with Gaga in that SNL skit.

Stupid really i just cant understand that people cannot accept that Madonna is still hot even at 51. And that she can still out trump a 20ish something lady like Gaga in terms of hotness and how she looks.

So Sad that some people have a very narrow way of thinking with regards to how a woman should look at a certain age. But heck Madonna is soooo freakin hot.

snl_701.jpg

i think shes as ridiculous as ever. i never jumped on the britney boat or the ricky martin boat.

:bow::clap:

I totally agree, if fact this skit made me care even less for her(If I cared at all). She's really nohing!

she was wearing the same "M" necklace that she wore back in 2003 during her britney friendship/awkwardness, you know, a few months before britney turned into a joke and had her breakdown, etc...

madonna-britney.jpg

madonna's kiss of death for lady gaga?? :D

i think shes as ridiculous as ever. i never jumped on the britney boat or the ricky martin boat.

:lol: LIVIN' LA VIDA LOCA!!!

Guest boytoyville

I'm suprised what a postive review this skit has had. It's been making it's rounds on the cable news networks and in fact I just saw it again a couple minutes ago on CNN! lol. Nice to see Madonna getting her name out there again and looking HOT. It's good PR!

Guest SuperBriGuy

Have u guys seen that illumanati thread i made? its about how madonna cursed britney this undid the curse during her sticky and sweet tour. also the video claimed gaga was a child of illumanatai as well. maybe theres some conflict within illumanati clans?

http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/madonna.htm

Oh Christ, they're actually surmising that pop stars are members of clans who are casting hoodoo spells on each other to cause their downfalls? :doh:

I think GaGa was supposed to sing first while Madonna was dancing, then Madonna was supposed to sing something, then the fight was to start.

I also think Madonna's microphone wasn't working quite right, because the camera was off her (on Kenan and Andy) but you could almost hear her say, "You are such a little b*tch?!" or something like that, but it was really muffled -- and then the camera went back to her for "What the hell is a disco stick?!"

Gaga clearly sang, "Watch me work, what's wrong Madonna? Can't get into the groove" Then there was a beat (maybe here one might think M was supposed to come in, but ...) Then Gaga came in singing "I guess..." and then Madonna sang "Looks like your wig needs a fix." The backing vocals matched when Madonna sang -- but the backing vocals did NOT match Gaga, so that would make me think Gaga was not on cue somehow. Considering she had two performances to worry about later, I suppose it could be forgiven.

Madonna at least seemed to hold her own, anyway. There were a couple awkward moments, but... she looked great, so, all is forgiven.

Guest ursaminorjim

Okay, I didn't know that was actually Madonna until I watched it on Dlisted the next morning. I thought it was one of the cast playing Madonna. I wasn't paying attention at all. :lol:

wow, even my sister didn't recognize it was for really M... and she IS a fan... she had to watch again and again..

not for me, i can recognize her even with just her back..

Guest ursaminorjim

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was Gaga either, but then I figured it probably was since she was on. But since she's such a non-personality when she's not doing her act...it was hard to tell.

I think I was also completely confused by the sketch. Like, what the point of it was supposed to be for instance. And were they parodying a real show, or was that an implied parody of what an imaginary show would be like?

Whatever she's been doing the last few months, I hope Madonna keeps it up.

I don't find Gaga to be the least bit attractive, but she also looked pretty good in the sketch. But Madonna just oozed sex appeal, I was at a party where we all stopped to watch this bit and everyone was so shocked to see Madonna being...well Madonna again. She did me proud. The sketch kinda fell flat though, considering the potential.

I think GaGa was supposed to sing first while Madonna was dancing, then Madonna was supposed to sing something, then the fight was to start.

I also think Madonna's microphone wasn't working quite right, because the camera was off her (on Kenan and Andy) but you could almost hear her say, "You are such a little b*tch?!" or something like that, but it was really muffled -- and then the camera went back to her for "What the hell is a disco stick?!"

Gaga clearly sang, "Watch me work, what's wrong Madonna? Can't get into the groove" Then there was a beat (maybe here one might think M was supposed to come in, but ...) Then Gaga came in singing "I guess..." and then Madonna sang "Looks like your wig needs a fix." The backing vocals matched when Madonna sang -- but the backing vocals did NOT match Gaga, so that would make me think Gaga was not on cue somehow. Considering she had two performances to worry about later, I suppose it could be forgiven.

Madonna at least seemed to hold her own, anyway. There were a couple awkward moments, but... she looked great, so, all is forgiven.

I really think it all was intentional, the mess ups, all of it. The whole point was to poke fun at two divas of the day... on older and one quite younger. It makes total sense to have the younger one try to steal the spotlight and fuck up the lines, so the older one can poke back.

I rather not take it too serious as some are here. It's just a silly skit from two great entertainers of our time.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was Gaga either, but then I figured it probably was since she was on. But since she's such a non-personality when she's not doing her act...it was hard to tell.

I think I was also completely confused by the sketch. Like, what the point of it was supposed to be for instance. And were they parodying a real show, or was that an implied parody of what an imaginary show would be like?

Deep House Dish has been a recurring sketch on SNL for the past few years. It's basically where they make fun of all the silly and/or tacky dance acts out there just putting into the form of a fake MTV show with typically shallow/idiotic hosts.