Madonna on "Saturday Night Live"?

HolidayGuy

Guest jamesshot

It seems pretty unanimous that Madonna looked hot as hell. I was watching it with 2 straight ex-Marine friends and they were like "holy shit, is that really Madonna?".

On all the blogs the comments are 10-1 that Madonna looked hotter and better than she has in ages.

The skit was not funny and basically a waste of time. They should have come up with something better if she was going to drop by.

1) Was she meant to have sung the line "What the hell's a disco stick?" Because it sounded like the previous backup vocals were something like "You're such a little dick"

2) Anyone notice their dance routine with the crossed arms was taken from the Beat Goes On performance on Sticky & Sweet?

let's hope this will be like 92/93, where she keeps making appearances, and possibly a performance

let's hope she won't. SNL is crap now; the writing is horrid and nothing is remotely funny on that show anymore.

I would really want to see M on Oprah; it has being a long time since her last visit. That's likely not to happen right now, as she seems reluctant to go outside of NY to do any promos...

let's hope she won't. SNL is crap now; the writing is horrid and nothing is remotely funny on that show anymore.

Oh yea, I FORGOT!!! Not seeing Madonna on live television is not worth anything. She needs to stay away from cameras and the media!!! Your soooooo smart! i LOVE your thinking!!!!!

Oh yea, I FORGOT!!! Not seeing Madonna on live television is not worth anything. She needs to stay away from cameras and the media!!! Your soooooo smart! i LOVE your thinking!!!!!

:electropop:

I was just saying that I don't wish to see M on SNL, as it's horrible now.

RELAX.

:rotfl:

Madonna would be wonderful on SNL. I'd much rather see her in a few flat skits than see her talk about raising her 4 kids with Oprah. Housewives are Oprah's biggest audience for a reason. It would be a yawn. Madonna needs to show the world that she can still make fun of herself. Then again I am in the minority that wants to see Madonna on tv for fandom purposes rather than "omg please hawk your greatest hits album Madonna!!!!"

Well, I would certainly prefer an interview with Oprah over an SNL shit. I enjoyed all her visits to the show so far.

It seems though that it won't happen until her next album comes out or the movie that she's about to direct.

An Oprah interview would be the best possible promo.

All of those housewives who were in their teens and twenties when she first came on the scene.

She just needs to make sure that she doesn't look too hot so that all of those inevitably frumpy housewives won't feel bad about themselves and not buy Celebration.

It's interesting, even the big haters on Dlisted and Perez are saying Madonna looked sexy as fuck. Never cover up that bod again M, keep up the hot slut look :thumbsup:

The complimentary comments @ The Daily-Hate are even more puzzling.

An Oprah interview would be the best possible promo.

All of those housewives who were in their teens and twenties when she first came on the scene.

She just needs to make sure that she doesn't look too hot so that all of those inevitably frumpy housewives won't feel bad about themselves and not buy Celebration.

See what I mean everbody :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

when i saw this 'performance', my first thought was "people are going to hate her more". they will not be able to take it.:rotlf:

So what did you think of it Pud? Have you decided to like Joanne now that MADONNA QUEEN OF LIFE!!! does? :thumbsup::inlove:

They were both hilarious on SNL. Plus they BOTH looked amazing! Excellent bodies...Madonna looked especially hot as f**k!:drool:

Guest Pud Whacker

So what did you think of it Pud? Have you decided to like Joanne now that MADONNA QUEEN OF LIFE!!! does? :thumbsup::inlove:

i think shes as ridiculous as ever. i never jumped on the britney boat or the ricky martin boat.