Madonna on "Saturday Night Live"?

HolidayGuy

It's amazing how young Madonna looked. I loved how you couldn't really tell the difference between her age and that of a 23 year old's. The woman holds up damn good.

yeah, she holds up well to that 23 yo, less the arms...

who came up with the idea for that skit??

it was so lame and so unfunny

But Madonna looked so hot I can't describe... the fact that she looked so much fresher and hotter and sexier than a 23 year old and also younger... it's just crazy

yeah I know.. GaGa is a bad comparison because she's fug anyways... but Madonna would look better than most 23 year olds there...

It was cute but not funny. Madonna looked so much better than GAGA. That stupid GAGA messed up her intro so we didn't get to hear Madge, what a dumbass. Anyways, I usually don't mind and sometimes enjoy GAGA but her performances tonight her totally self indulgant and ridiculous. It was one random thing after the next and didn't work at all as a performance IMO.

It was intentional. She was supposed to mess up her line. Didn't you follow the skit? She was trying to one up Madonna.

Anyway, I am not surprised at all the negative and nasty replies here. It's become the norm. Oh well! I know that I enjoyed it.

M is such a beautiful creature... and I love the BGO routine at the beginning of her appearance. No wonder this became a habit after 85 shows ;)

Once again Madonna looks stunning!! Totally blown away, i just loved he rhair like that, full of body and just hot! I too wish she had mad emore out of her apprearence looking the way she did...maybe just i dunno...something album related woulda been great!!

Once again Madonna looks stunning!! Totally blown away, i just loved he rhair like that, full of body and just hot! I too wish she had mad emore out of her apprearence looking the way she did...maybe just i dunno...something album related woulda been great!!

Yeah, will she ever talk about her music again? And she did look hot but not all that confortable with the whole thing ... but we shouldnt complain. We were asking for some TV appearances and we got 2 this week.

As usual, bad SNL skit. Does anyone even watch that damn show anymore.

BESIDES that, M looked AMAZING!!!! best she's looked in years. so hottttt

Guest thehiltonsuite

The piano stuff bores the hell out of me. I think if you're gonna sit there and perform your hits on piano you need to have abit more depth, like Alicia Keys for example. Gaga's voice sounds great but there's no emotion in her voice or songs. She's a great stage performer, she should stick at that.

I don't agree. I think her voice is very soulful.

I am actually wondering if GaGa was TRYING to look bad with the wig and makeup. Madonna looks so good in the face and body (boobalicious) in comparison, its not even funny. Seeing them together actually makes me think Pud has a point :manson:

The wig was a bride-of-Frankenstein-type mess, the makeup was death white, and the lipstick was blood red.

She's trying to look scary these days.

Guest Pud Whacker

I am actually wondering if GaGa was TRYING to look bad with the wig and makeup. Madonna looks so good in the face and body (boobalicious) in comparison, its not even funny. Seeing them together actually makes me think Pud has a point :manson:

finally, thank you.

give it up for THE QUEEN OF LIFE!!!! yes, at 51 - still sockn' it.

Guest Pud Whacker

Dale Bozzio and Madonna, boring. Madonna looked hot but this skit was awful.

:rotfl:

ive come to even think dale is too cool of a comparison.

Hmm.. that was.. odd. I wasn't expecting it to be truly funny anyway.

Madge looks hot, looks like she was wearing the same outfit as that Vanity Fair earth shoot.

Gaga's performance of her songs was bloody awkward in that planets contraption, she got stuck half the time.