Madonna on "Saturday Night Live"?

HolidayGuy

Guest boytoyville

It was cute but not funny. Madonna looked so much better than GAGA. That stupid GAGA messed up her intro so we didn't get to hear Madge, what a dumbass. Anyways, I usually don't mind and sometimes enjoy GAGA but her performances tonight her totally self indulgant and ridiculous. It was one random thing after the next and didn't work at all as a performance IMO.

Guest bluejean

Madonna looked hot, much hotter than Gaga. The skit was abit lame.

Gaga's performance of Lovegame was great, I love the fact she does such interesting artistic performances.

The piano stuff bores the hell out of me. I think if you're gonna sit there and perform your hits on piano you need to have abit more depth, like Alicia Keys for example. Gaga's voice sounds great but there's no emotion in her voice or songs. She's a great stage performer, she should stick at that.

Guest SuperBriGuy

34j2742.jpg

It's amazing how young Madonna looked. I loved how you couldn't really tell the difference between her age and that of a 23 year old's. The woman holds up damn good.

PTT go a few pages back...

Madonna was so fucking hot & I thought she was funny (okay not hysterical)

But she was so convincing! :chuckle: I WANT A NEW SHIT FILM STARRING MADONNA NOW!!!!!

But HOT..

Her Vagine totally doesn't look like old man wizzard sleeve... :fag:

tight bitch I love u.

I think it would be cool if Madonna & Lady Gaga did something together in the future, that could be epic...

Please not !!! What a bad idea ! I hope this caca shit slut is over soon :thumbsdown:

Guest beachboi-69

WOw madonna looked incredible and and hotter then Gaga.

Totally Stunned.. Madonna pulled it off.. and came across as completely natural..

She's back in a great Madonna way

Edited by beachboi-69

3979249734_40f19f0bc8_b.jpg

(These come courtesy of "lighthouse")

Man, Gaga is one homely broad. All I could think while I watched it was "wow, no wonder she's always wearing sunglasses and covering up her face." :demonic:

"WHAT THE HELL IS A DISCO STICK?" "I THINK YOU KNOW!" was funny though. Sadly the sketch was terrible. Who cares... Madonna looked fabulous.

and LOL at gaga fucking up the cue. When Madonna points at you, YOU SING DUMB ASS. Poor M didn't get her moment. :(