Madonna on "Saturday Night Live"?

HolidayGuy

It's Saturday night, Lymon! :lol: Do you have to work in the morning or something?

p.s. I have a thing where I like to put faces with names. Post a pic of yourself! :)

It's Saturday night, Lymon! :lol: Do you have to work in the morning or something?

p.s. I have a thing where I like to put faces with names. Post a pic of yourself! :)

No, i'm just very sick and really tired. But I wanna see M live. :lol:

I'll post a pic in the picture thread in a sec.

Yeah, that's cool. I feel bad for the Brits in a situation like this. Poor people would be up at like 5 in the morning to watch this shit. :lol:

Yeah, that's cool. I feel bad for the Brits in a situation like this. Poor people would be up at like 5 in the morning to watch this shit. :lol:

I hate time zones just for that reason. Why can't the sun be the same everywhere and why can't we all be on the same time? It'd make life easier.

What the fuck? WHO THE HELL WOULD LAUGH AT THAT. :rotfl: <<<---- = me laughing at it. I threw it on that GAHROUND.

I like this Porc-eline Foun-es :lol:

You wouldnt love it if you had tons of guidos that talked like that all the time spending the summer where you live clogging the freakin area up. :lol: