Okay, so I've decided...

neutrocks

img0860xm.jpg

This is part of the 1 CD booklet. I do believe the 1 CD booklet unfolds out to the poster as seen above. The 2 CD booklet is much more extensive.

Okay, so I've decided I'm buying both the 1 CD and 2 CD formats after seeing the artwork. I know it may sound silly, but I've invested over 25 years

in this woman, and I feel the need to splurge on this. The fact both formats have different artwork and posters is an added plus to this. This is definitely

a collection that's worth owning. And most definitely, I'll be picking up the DVD set on this as well. Though, I'm pretty sure I am passing on buying the digital

collection. I just feel the only reason I would be doing it is for the one new song which I am sure I'll find somewhere. And the video collection isn't complete

with the digital deluxe version vs. the DVD.

So who is going to buy both physical formats? Who is going to buy all the formats? I'm sure if enough fans who do this, it's possible this collection could

hit #1. We'll just have to wait and see.

img0854u.jpg

Here's the poster that comes with the 2 CD set. The 1 CD set has the same image but it's the black and white version.

Thanks Neutrocks!!!! More impressive than I originally thought everything would be!!! :inlove: I especially love the "Fragile with Care" take with Madonna's lips and signature on it.

I don't understand..

The double-CD is with a poster and a booklet??? Really???

Is that possible or am I dreaming?

Nope, you're not dreaming. Both include a poster. The double gets the colored version with text on it while the single Cd gets the black and white version. The booklet looks pretty small, so I am not expecting a lot of content on it other than what I've posted already. Though it appears the 2 CD has a slightly bigger booklet to it.

And Voguer, I think that part is pretty cool too. I also like the splattered heart where the CD lays over.

I think I'm buying the 2CD only. Right now I can't afford buying both and it would be pointless, considering the difference in price between them is so small. I also intend on buying the DVD, but that will be later, probably next year or something.

Thanks for the pics, neut! they look amazing - I can't wait to buy it!!! :tigger:

I dont understand one thing ...

Can you see in the SINGLE CD the booklet it opens to form the poster.

Already on DOUBLE CD seems to be a booklet and we can see the clip that holds the pages. I canot see it opening like a poster.

Anyway... I lovedddddd sooo muchhh!

Guest ursaminorjim

Noticed that too. :lmao: Shouldn't it be INGRID CHAVEZ in capitals, after she didn't get the credit first time round?

His production company be Super Douche instead of Super Mouche. :lmao:

Guest ursaminorjim

Already on DOUBLE CD seems to be a booklet and we can see the clip that holds the pages. I canot see it opening like a poster.

The six-fold poster is separate from the booklet, and they're both in the front lid.

You know what?? You might have a point. I think the single CD only has a fold out poster for it's booklet. Below is the back side which is actually the booklet:

img0860xm.jpg

If you look, you see the top right square image while it's in the CD tray. And then when it's unfolded, you see it's the top right corner there with the credits for all the songs is below, lying on it's side. So yeah, I am thinking that the poster is the booklet for the 1 CD. (Awaits for some to go completely bonkers over this one. LOL!)