Latoya Jackson DEFENDS Madonna

Braby

DISAPPOINTED with Behar. Always liked her as she always seemed grounded, sane and articulate. Perhaps it's just sexual frustration? Ol' Babs is probably getting more action then her.

:lol: at Joy thinking her opinion is the Golden Rule.

Joy BLOWhar needs to STFU and realize her opinion is irrelevent. I'm suprised at Barbra insinuating that Madonna was using this moment as an advantage. Letoya was very gracious, elegant, and poised with her words, something these ladies (Minus-Sherri) were and are not.

i'm glad the audience applauded latoya when she said how pleased she was with the speech. tho i noticed the 4 witches looked slighty shocked by it. i think those women on the view just say things that they think the public will like, so hey why not jump on the madonna hate bandwagon.

While I can see why some people (like Joy) are saying what they are saying, if they actually LISTENED to the whole speech, they would've understood what Madonna was trying to do. She said it herself - they weren't close friends - so why should she get out there say anything? Why should anyone give a fuck what Madonna has to say? Because she understands what it is like to stand in the face of public scrutiny of THAT MAGNITUDE and be judged (ahem, Joy, case in point) and how that can drive you down dangerous roads if it goes on your whole life (in Michael's case, starting as a child).

There are so few who are at that level of fame. If not Madonna, then who?

What's up with those hags!?

Every second they get they try to say something bad about Madonna

fucking jealous assholes...

funny also that they are putting words into LaToya's mouth even when she says that her mother liked it aswell

I mean plz old bitches hags! It's his freaking sister and mother! They would know better than your hags asses...

gosh I hate the View ladies so much...

the British version is much better and down to earth... these are just bitter bitches who envy Madonna's career and youthfulness

I don’t understand how they can criticise Madonna’s speech. She was comparing herself to Michael to lead to a conclusion about being a child celebrity and the affect it could have, and who better to make comparisons than the Queen of Pop.

That’s why I despise programs like The View and Loose Women, they fuel pointless debates about things that don’t even need discussing.

What annoys me about this whole thing is that anyone speaking about anyone is going to include themselves in the talk - it's how they related to the individual and how everyone else can relate to them as well - I'm sick of Joy and her nonsense, I'll call a spade a spade but Madonna's speech was NOT about her it was about Michael Jackson, get over it.

The only good thing Joy said was how gorgeous Madonna looked!

Again, I just don't understand why these women (or anyone for the matter) took it the way they did. It really made me feel that they only listened to the first 30 seconds and nothing else. Because if they did, they would have seen exactly what Latoya was saying... "Madonna was drawing parallels between her brother and her". And it only makes sense that she did, but for Joy to say as if it "went on forever" is just ridiculous and unfair. I'm quite disappointed with her to think that since I've had some respect for Joy and would think she wouldn't just judge this on the first 30 seconds when so much more was said and if heard in full, the first 30 seconds would have made more sense to them.

Good for Latoya, even though I think she tries to paint everything as if it is "beautiful and glorious". But of course, if there is one thing you can count on from the Jackson camp these days is they stick together and do not sabotage their siblings. No doubt Latoya had her moment of doing so, and I think she also is the one who seizes any chance to get attention. But I think she's probably more settled in not bashing anyone from her family.

Latoya was really sweet and it's nice to know that their mother really liked the speech as well. I loved how Latoya said she adored every single word that Madonna said and that she didn't want it to end.

Joy's lil comment with the black children was really tacky and uncalled for. What a nasty witch she appears to be.

Notice how they slide right to the next issue as soon as they realize that they aren't gonna get any vicious remarks about M. BITTER CUNTS.

WTF was Joys issue w/ M? Her diss positively made NO sense. Shes clearly in the minority (if LATOYA and her Mom - the last 2 people I ever woulda thought would support M) did so. Joy was just talkin trash for the sake of it. As for Barbra, shes as crusty and useless as ever! Like Rosie said 3 years ago- she's "tired" and needs to call it a career! Seriously though, Im really gettin sick of Joy - have been for a while - even before this clip.