REVOLVER HAS LEAKED!

freddykrueger86

I love it.

It does seem different than the demo of course the vocals I'm talking structure of the song.

I think the ending is different and is where she added more vocals or repeats them more.

I love this and Celebration so I'm in heaven.

I actually like this song quite abit, even the Lil' Wayne part doesn't annoy me as much as I thought it would. I hope it is a full-on single with a video, as I would like to see how this does.

I can't believe Perez hates it. It's basically Britney-esque production which he seems to cum himself over.

Hmm.. well just had a first listen

Not really a surprise I suppose as we all knew the (cringeworthy) lyrics. I avoided that recent preview, but I did listen to the old demo snippet.

I suppose autotune works well in a song like this, though normally it just makes her look like a talentless cunt who can't hold a note.

I dunno.. no worse than Celebration, certainly - better production, at least. A so-so, rather than killer new addition to the GH. Pretty standard for a GH bonus track. But then not everything can be a Justify My Love.

http://www.perezhilton.com

We love Madonna, but we far from love her new song, Revolver.

It's kinda suckass, actually.

The song is off the Queen of Pop's new greatest hits collection and it features Lil Wayne (unfortunately).

It's definitely more along the lines of the Hard Candy album than the dance deliciousness of Celebration.

But the new song just doesn't work. It lacks originality. It's uninspired - and Madonna doesn't even sound like herself on it!

What do U think????

Listen to Revolver below.

Love the lame "what do u think" :manson:

Why won't that fat cunt just DIE already

Who gives a fuck what he thinks about anything

He has the worst taste in music ever

What's the rumpus, grumpus? It's not as though she's never had heavily processed vocals before! ;)

Yeah, but like OVERKILL already with her. I'm sick of her doing that throat cancer patient/Stephen Hawking sound.

And you know what Jay-Z said. Looks like she jumped on the bandwagon too late - which is funny cause she was one of the first to repopularize it

No, he likes a lot of really good stuff in addition to the typical Gaga/Katy Perry/Mika rubbish. But the bad stuff he pimps...ooof.

Good lord, I heard that new Mika song yesterday.. I have no words. His last album was horrific, but this truly beggars belief :blink:

Guest ursaminorjim

And you know what Jay-Z said. Looks like she jumped on the bandwagon too late - which is funny cause she was one of the first to repopularize it

True, but...ummm...:unsure:...the new Jay-Z album...ummm...sucks. :(

Well anyway.. I think it's a grower. Possibly. I'm sure I like it better than Celebration. Ask me again in a few months. :lol:

I take the point that this could make for some good remixes with the whole "bang bang" hook.

The whole theme of the song reminds me of Rebecca Carlson :rotfl:

muuuuch stronger than Celebration lol. THIS is the kinda song that should be a decent-big hit in the U.S. yes the U.S. Overall, its a little too Britney, which automatically erodes some of the excitement for me. Its a song most of the world should eat up in a big way. Objectively, def. should be really big hit for her, but personally - not feelin it yet.

Heres the very first comment in the "New Madonna Music!!!" section on his site..

Perez please kill yourself.
:lmao:

Good lord, I heard that new Mika song yesterday.. I have no words. His last album was horrific, but this truly beggars belief :blink:

Exactly although I like his "Relax" song but the rest was pure shit and his new songs are even worse. He's the worst ever...and this new idiot Perez is promoting, Sliimy...or whatever he goes by is beyond belief bad.

Edited by ahafan02

Who gives a fuck what he thinks about anything

He has the worst taste in music ever

"dance deliciousness of celebration" is proof enough.

Rather than go with a new sound for the GH, Madge probably made a conscious decision to record two tracks that fit in with her two most recent albums (one track each). BTW- never aa big fan of "Justify My Love." I like oi alright, but it's all about the video for that one.

I heard this through the grapevine:

EXCLUSIVE

For the "Revolver" video, Madonna- prop gun in hand- will dance and gyrate suggestively, surrounded by walls. Lil' Wayne will pop in for his rap.

4M was from a new studio album, though. But, who knows.

Speaking of new tracks for GH collections- I will say that with JML, it was a new sound for her at the time (whereas "Rescue Me" was a sonic rehash of "Vogue").

LOVES IT!! :dramatic: Much better than the Laquonda version! She really should have released this as the first single as originally planned!

So it sounds like they just tagged on Lil Wayne's previous demo.