REVOLVER HAS LEAKED!

freddykrueger86

Poor Madonna with a song like that on one of her albums (MY SEX IS A KILLER :lmao: ).

She should release Jimmy Jimmy instead.

Oops I guess I shot ya

My finger's on the trigger

I had a bullet with your name on it

Click click

I'm a sex pistol

My love should be illegal

Real deal baby

I'm no counterfeit

Click click

Line 'em up

Knock 'em down

My looks can kill

E-O-E-O

My body's fully loaded

And I got more ammo

Line 'em up

Knock 'em down

My looks can kill

E-O-E-O

You're an accessory to murder cause

My love's a revolver

My sex is a killer

Do you wanna die happy?

I let it bang bang

You been hit by a small criminal

A bad girl I gotcha crying to your momma saying

I can’t believe it, I seen your type bring a knife into a gun fight

Got caught up in a bad fight and I think I made him mad right???

I shoot 'em bang bang

I shoot 'em bang bang

Mirror mirror on the wall

Who’s the baddest of them all

I shoot 'em bang bang

I shoot 'em bang bang

I shoot them up and watch them fall

:vogue::fag::thumbsup:;)

I like "Revolver"! And I think it's much better than "Celebration". It should be released as a single. Lil Wayne is on it, which means= Automatic #1 on U.S. Radio :shock:

Yeah but will US radio play it with Madonna as the lead? Plus it wont get a video release.

U.S radio is very ageist unfortunately and I know that's the main reason for Madonna's lack of airplay here. However, look at how well "4 Minutes" did. It could happen for her again with "Revolver". I definitely think this song could be a hit if it were to be released, but I agree that M should make a video for it. The more exposure it gets, the better.

U.S radio is very ageist unfortunately and I know that's the main reason for Madonna's lack of airplay here. However, look at how well "4 Minutes" did. It could happen for her again with "Revolver". I definitely think this song could be a hit if it were to be released, but I agree that M should make a video for it. The more exposure it gets, the better.

don't u all understand that she finished promoting her GH album even before it was released? :lol:

what exposure? what video? what airplay are u talking about?

David Guetta remix, posted by Londonfan30 at Fanzine.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ij9z88

According to Warner NL, this is the radio version and was sent to radio in Netherlands today.

Lil Wayne is not in it.

this is the best version of the ones ive heard.

Guest Danny86

^Probably the same response as with "Jump" or "Miles Away", which were huge airplay hits in some countries, like MA was #1 on German radio, but for sales and "hype", it won't do much without a video.

If there's no physical, it might miss the UK Top 40 in the Christmas shuffle and that'll make certain chart obsessed people here to commit suicide.

According to Warner NL, this is the radio version and was sent to radio in Netherlands today.

Lil Wayne is not in it.

It's okay, but it seems to be missing an element to the song without Lil Wayne. The song seems too rushed without it. And if they are trying to get this played on U.S. radio, they should stick with the LIL WAYNE version because he will be more bankable in making it a hit than this version without him. Also, the album version is more suitable for the U.S.

Lil Wayne is not in it.

Whaaaat? Are you serious? It sounds amateur and feels empty. It's just weird. Like circus aliens from planet clumsy have invaded the song in their wonky little spaceships (...that was creative :electropop: ). I really love the album version and that other version that has Lil Wayne in it for longer. But this isn't very good to me. Oh well. Other people seem to like it so that's good.

Guest Danny86

Found this on Fanzine, possibly some more urban remixes of "Revolver" coming up:

Madonna also had work done in PatchWerk's Studio 9000 this past October. Madonna had songs mixed by Leslie Brathwaite, assisted by PatchWerk engineer Brian Pedersen. In September 2009 Madonna released Celebration, her third greatest hits album, and closing release with Warner Bros. Records. It contained the new songs "Celebration" and "Revolver", plus 34 hits spanning her career.

http://thehypemagazine.blogspot.com/2009/11/cash-money-madonna-more-at-patchwerk.html

'Revolver' should not get a release especially without a video. Heard the David Guetta remixes too which are absolutely dreadful and an insult to the woman. Worst remixes of M's career.