REVOLVER HAS LEAKED!

freddykrueger86

I think Madonna could record a tune where she queefs Jesus's cum bubbles from her twat and it still wouldnt flop harder than Celebration at this point.

But didnt Celebration just give madonna her 40th number 1 dance club play single ???? the most by any artist in the history

of music?

But didnt Celebration just give madonna her 40th number 1 dance club play single ???? the most by any artist in the history

of music?

Thats a silly chart though. :thumbsup: I want to hear THIS song BLASTED to all hell in the club though.

of music?

Not to take anything away from her accomplishment, but it's really not that difficult to chart well on the dance charts, especially when you're Madonna. It's the one chart where a middle-aged white woman can chart well (Kristine W.??). Still, it's a great accomplishment.

Its a hot song and its US radio friendly. It could become a hit with the right promo.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

it's interesting how the mustache can make even the most gorgeous of men look fug

No way! It totally looks good on him. Would love feel that mo tickle my ass cheeks as he licked out my hole.

Lil Wayne's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Call me crazy, but I prefer a song to sound pleasing as opposed to mind numbingly irritating. Where's the edit?

P.S. A "guest rap" is soooooo early 90s. It's time to move on. Whats next? Resurrecting the 80's guitar riff in every song regardless of genre?

Guest gloriesbarcelona

YAWN...

Next!

Edit after 2d listen: PLEASE oh PLEASE rest for a few months and come up with a new sound. That Britney shit really is cheap...

I LOVE IT!

The fact is it actually has a catchy chorus as compare to Celebration. In addition, Celebration sounds too 90s and out-dated (and yet Oakenfold said it's a NEW sound :rolleyes: ).

Let's pray WB will not screw up this song again and HOPEFULLY the radio will play it.

I LOVE IT!

The fact is it actually has a catchy chorus as compare to Celebration. In addition, Celebration sounds too 90s and out-dated (and yet Oakenfold said it's a NEW sound :rolleyes: ).

Let's pray WB will not screw up this song again and HOPEFULLY the radio will play it.

Exactly! The song has a strong,memorable,catchy chorus that's easy to sing along with.That's what makes a radio hit....an infectious hook."Celebration" lacks a strong chorus,the production sounds stale and outdated and it's just not a memorable song.

I pray that Warners doesn't screw this up (like they did with "Beat Goes On").They need to promote this song AGGRESSIVELY,spend some money on a thrilling video,and watch it become one of Madonna's biggest hits.How cool would it be for Madonna to end this decade with a massive hit single,the way Cher did 10 years ago with "Believe"?

Guest hot revolver

yeah...i dont wanna be all dissin my gurl MADONNA. buuuuuuuut......

i can barely hear her. whats up with that?

the music production is tight....but whats with the washed out vocals?

yeah, her voice is too low compared to the beats, its hard to understand in sum parts

Sorry but this song is GARBAGE. I dont mind it's a britney/lady gaga type of song. On the contrary I wanted her to do something like this. But it's so mediocre, her delivery in it is soooo lazy, and the production just flat, nothing special. Neither this nor Celebration has any of Madonna's magic and she needs to take a break and just f uck Jesus for now and go back and focus on her music later. Seriously. Before this magic is completely gone.

Celebration screams US hit, but so did 4 Minutes.

Unfortunately US anti-Madonna tactics will prevent it from becoming a big hit there, which it would be if this would have been for instance a Rihanna song.

It's sad but it is how it is.

Madonna will never get a radio hit in the US again and unfortunately radio controls the charts and what the general public will hear or not.

I think "Revolver" could easily be a US hit,if Warners does their job (aggressive promotion,getting the song on the radio) and Madonna does her job (make a thrilling video).Just like "4 Minutes",this song has alot of hit potential.