Pics: Madonna @ Marc Jacobs runway show

Flip The Switch

I was surprised to read how many people love this look, its sexy and everything, but I think it looks like the hair is lifting her face, in a way, eh, its hard to explain ;) i think she cheeks come out more like this. I much more prefer her norma hair like she had on BOom Boom Boom :)

Madonna is looking HOT!

I love this hairdo... !

Cool that GaGa and Madonna met

They can't have too much to talk about though since GaGa talks like a dumbed-down Paris Hilton and Madonna is a classy talker...

But maybe that's GaGa "the character" who talks like that to confuse us all? what do we know...

:rotfl:

Tuesday, September 15th 2009

Leave It To CaCa.......

gagavadge1.jpg

Vadge should take the fartbag known as Lady CaCa with her wherever she goes, because she looks like a fetus' ass cheek compared to her. Nibbling on Baby Jesus' foreskin cheese (don't worry, it's kosher) has worked wonders on Vadge's face! And I really have to give her a slow clap for bumping up her hair with BUMPITS. Lady CaCa on the other hand, looks like an asshole. An asshole who will snatch your hamburgers! Seriously, The Hamburglar wants his weekend S&M mask back.

Here's more of CaCa, Madonna and her child at Marc Jacobs' show last night in NYC. And the dude in the picture above is my hero of the day. I'll finish that eyeroll for him.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/33899

Marc by Marc Jacobs' Madonna-Inspired Hair

6a00d834527a7669e2011571411a02970b-pi

As a child of the '80s, I'm obsessed with the pop culture and styles from then; though I'm thankful that heavily hairsprayed strands are no longer en vogue—hello, hair damage!—I'm fascinated by the sticky-sweet dos of the day. And like everyone else, I have a soft spot for Madonna. Which is why I was excited when, while backstage at the Marc by Marc Jacobs show earlier, I encountered the perfect homage to the pop princess' 1980s coif confections (and excessive hair product): "It's very inspired by Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan," says Guido, Redken's creative consultant who keyed the show. "The hairstyle is meant to look a little 'bad girl.' We've got these lovely bows that Marc made so I want to keep the texture rough to offset those."

What do you think of the edgy, fun hairstyle? And would you rather rock Guido's version—or the original? Sound off now!

—Emily Hebert

6a00d834527a7669e20120a57236cc970b-800wi