Sarah Jessica Parker as Madonna

Guest Hot Revolver

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Of course Madonna does it better. But those pictures are further proof that SJP is the ultimate choice to play Madonna in a serious biopic. Just a little effort in make up design and you will believe it´s the real Madonna.

Um................no.

Of course Madonna does it better. But those pictures are further proof that SJP is the ultimate choice to play Madonna in a serious biopic. Just a little effort in make up design and you will believe it´s the real Madonna.

Puh-lease..Even Stevie Wonder disagrees.

LOLOL! she is too fucking ugly to play ciccone!

Guest SuperBriGuy

See, if someone wanted to play Madonna in a serious biopic I'd totally go with Uma Thurman. Yeah, she's seven feet tall but anytime I see the beginning of the "Frozen" video I always think of how much they resemble each other head on.

Guest ursaminorjim

By the way - judging from the on-set photos and plot points that have leaked, it looks like Sex and the City 2 is going to be all kinds of car crash. :lol:

Any traces of subtlety and lightness of touch the series had are long gone.

Hey guys,

Kirsten Dunst might be a good candidate to play Madonna - I recall her in a pretty good redition of the DTM video several years ago ...

Yuck.

I don't think SJP is 'fug' (I hate that word), I would hazard a guess that she's considerably more attractive than most people who post here. She does apear to have a very unusual face though, and I've tried to work out why she looks so odd, and I've worked out it's because she has these tiny little eyes. They make her whole face look sort of out of proportion.

Wonder if there's a reasoning behind her dressing like that in the movie- she is a fan, that much is known.

SJP can look decent on occasion. I get where some may see times where she could look Madonna-like, but she doesn't look like Madonna. Like, when SJP had her hair like Madge did at the start of the Ray of Light era (think Sheryl Crow, too).

Guest ursaminorjim

Wonder if there's a reasoning behind her dressing like that in the movie- she is a fan, that much is known.

Apparently there's a few flashback scenes. :rolleyes:

Yuck.

I don't think SJP is 'fug' (I hate that word), I would hazard a guess that she's considerably more attractive than most people who post here. She does apear to have a very unusual face though, and I've tried to work out why she looks so odd, and I've worked out it's because she has these tiny little eyes. They make her whole face look sort of out of proportion.

I would hazard a guess that youve spent more time than anyone on earth thinking about SJP :horn:

Cute pics! And of course she doesn't do it better than Madonna. That's probably Madonna's most imitated look ever and NOBODY has done it better!! :)

I love SJP. Her sparkly personality + her cute looks = what seems to be a lovely person. I think many here are uneccesarily vicious towards her for some reason, the woman is no dog. And I must say Madonna in the TNBT era WAS ALMOST a dead ringer for SJP. I remember seeing pics of SJP and thinking it was Madonna (and vice versa)....if only for a split second back in those days.