"Celebration" Bonus Track on iTunes Version!

Yummy

Guest Danny86

I think there's no longer copy protection on iTunes tracks since a few months?

I wish it was another "Triggering", but I'm afraid it'll be just another "History" or "Keep The Trance". :chuckle:

So will this track be available on the cd as a deluxe edition

or just Internet download only?

And I'm confused with download it will be on?

Is the version it's on the one with the videos as well?

Guest Danny86

No, this won't be available on the CD and will most likely disappear from iTunes when the release date arrives (just like "Ring My Bell").

In the US/Canada it's only in the "premium version" with the videos, but in the rest of the world its in the regular double disc edition (in the US that one only has the video remix as bonus).

So will this track be available on the cd as a deluxe edition

or just Internet download only?

And I'm confused with download it will be on?

Is the version it's on the one with the videos as well?

it seems only a download track...I whish they had decide to choose D and D instead of the second celebrationçs remix

Guest groovyguy

Tks but does the preminum version have all the videos as well or just the bonus tracks?

Bonus tracks plus the following 30 videos

Lucky Star

Borderline

Like A Virgin

Material Girl

Crazy For You

Papa Don't Preach

Open Your Heart

La Isla Bonita

Like A Prayer

Express Yourself

Cherish

Vogue

Justify My Love

Erotica

Rain

Take A Bow

You'll See

Frozen

Ray Of Light

The Power of Good-Bye

Music

Don't Tell Me

What It Feels Like For A Girl

Hung Up

Sorry

Get Together

Jump

4 Minutes

Give It 2 Me

Celebration

Just found the double cd for £12.99 on uk iTunes.

It has the beni remix of celebration and cool song.

Only thing is that it's dearer than the cdwow and bang cd versions of the album. I'll probably have it but think iTunes stab themselves in the foot sometimes by overpricing items. I think they should be at least matching the online stores these days. I bought the new Whitney from cdwow for £6.99 as opposed to ore ordering it on iTunes for £8.99 last week down to £7.99 today. Come on iTunes get competitive with your pricing !!!

Given that they are not even providing a physical product, they should be charging a lot less than the stores! I think HMV is £12.99 for the double and I get a physical product out of it!

Guest AdoreTheSecret

I just ordered it.

What do I need to do to get it on release day? iTunes haven't charged me for it yet and the message said I have a pre order page or section? help :)

iTunes will email you when it is available for download.

Guest groovyguy

So the digital (premium) format does not include all the videos the DVD version has, right? If so, quite a clever tactic to put a bonus track in this mix. Now fans will probably buy this version as well as the DVD, so they get all the videos.

It would be a better strategy to include videos that are not included on the DVD. Better incentive to buy this digital format.

So the digital (premium) format does not include all the videos the DVD version has, right? If so, quite a clever tactic to put a bonus track in this mix. Now fans will probably buy this version as well as the DVD, so they get all the videos.

Correct. I'm pretty sure all the videos on it were previously available for individual download on iTunes for $1.99 each. Not a bad deal for what would regularly be nearly $60. I would be tempted to do this if I didn't already have a good amount of those videos already purchased. I was really hoping that iTunes would sell the DVD as well. I would LOVE to have the 47 movies on it for my iPod.

I would LOVE to have the 47 movies on it for my iPod.

I know! I think i'd never let go my iPhone if i had those 47 MVs. So far i've been watching Celebration on subway back and forth.

I dont want it to leak, i dont like it when things leak.

It's amazing how good its been for this release. Celebration didnt leak till like what, the day before its digital release? And the video not once leaked in full.

This is all a first.

Guest maddyfan171

I am not spending $30 for a digital download. For that kind of money I expect to be able to get a copy of the cd delivered to me.

I am not spending $30 for a digital download. For that kind of money I expect to be able to get a copy of the cd delivered to me.

Who are you?