"Celebration" Bonus Track on iTunes Version!

Yummy

"Celebration" is now up for pre-order on US iTunes with 3 different versions.

The tracklisting is the same as the one posted on madonna.com

2 disc is 19.99 with the Benny Bennasi Edit as a bonus.

1 disc is 13.99

Then there is an edition that includes the 2 disc plus a collection of 30 videos (not identical to the DVD tracklisting) as well as the bonus track "It's So Cool" for 29.99.

madonnav.jpg

thanx to FutureLover06 for pointing this out! Can anyone shed some luz on this track?

not appearing in the AU store yet, thanks for the heads up :D

Look through her discography page it might show up. The U.S. iTunes has the pre-order available on her page but not on the main.

i dunno if i wanna shelve out 30 bucks for this. does this include the original version of frozen, or the stereo-mc mix??

I'm so buying it to have the vidz for my iphone! yayness!

Guest chatty kathy

From Mad-Eyes.net:

Just a week after the writers of Revolver were made public, now we find another new Madonna song listed at Warner Chappell: It's So Cool, which has been long rumoured across the online Madonna community. It's a song from the American Life sessions, which means it's no surprise that Mirwais Ahmadzaï and Monte Pittman are credited alongside Madonna. It's Monte's second songwriting credit, after Easy Ride. It's So Cool is expected to be an iTunes pre-order exclusive bonus track for Celebration, reworked by Paul Oakenfold. On the other hand, there's no sign of the song "Broken (I'm Sorry)" from the Oakenfold sessions, which most likely means this track is being kept in the vaults and was not submitted to Warner.

From Mad-Eyes.net:

Just a week after the writers of Revolver were made public, now we find another new Madonna song listed at Warner Chappell: It's So Cool, which has been long rumoured across the online Madonna community. It's a song from the American Life sessions, which means it's no surprise that Mirwais Ahmadzaï and Monte Pittman are credited alongside Madonna. It's Monte's second songwriting credit, after Easy Ride. It's So Cool is expected to be an iTunes pre-order exclusive bonus track for Celebration, reworked by Paul Oakenfold. On the other hand, there's no sign of the song "Broken (I'm Sorry)" from the Oakenfold sessions, which most likely means this track is being kept in the vaults and was not submitted to Warner.

why did it have to be reworked?!!

i was so happy but now i'm upset

AL was soo good , now that bad dancing dude will ruin the song :thumbsdown:

Guest SuperBriGuy

I'm STILL Waiting to Hear "La La"

Madonna-Hard%2BCandy-2008%2Bretail%2Bback.jpg

"La La" will probably end up on Timbaland's cd. That's probably why it was held back. At least, that's the rumor.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

"La La" will probably end up on Timbaland's cd. That's probably why it was held back. At least, that's the rumor.

The Shock Value 2 tracklist leaked just the other day. It doesn't feature M sadly. It does feature The Jonas Brothers though :lol:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Sorry, it's not the tracklist, just the line up of people ON the album.

Estelle

Danjahandz

Keri Hilson

The Jonas Brothers

Daughtry

Hollywood Undead

Jim Beanz

Amar

Justin Timberlake

Jay-Z

Usher

Chris Brown

Missy Elliott

Drake

The Neptunes

Sebastian

Estelle

Danjahandz

Keri Hilson

The Jonas Brothers

Daughtry

Hollywood Undead

Jim Beanz

Amar

Justin Timberlake

Jay-Z

Usher

Chris Brown

Missy Elliott

Drake

The Neptunes

Sebastian

aside from Missy, Estelle, Keri, and Pharell....what an unimpressive list of collabos! Someone from his camp should leak LA LA....

Just a week after the writers of Revolver were made public, now we find another new Madonna song listed at Warner Chappell: It's So Cool, which has been long rumored across the online Madonna community.

It's a song from the American Life sessions, which means it's no surprise that Mirwais Ahmadzaï and Monte Pittman are credited alongside Madonna. It's Monte's second songwriting credit, after Easy Ride.

It's So Cool is expected to be an iTunes pre-order exclusive bonus track for Celebration, reworked by Paul Oakenfold. On the other hand, there's no sign of the song "Broken (I'm Sorry)" from the Oakenfold sessions, which most likely means this track is being kept in the vaults and was not submitted to Warner.

Source: Mad Eyes

Guest Danny86

Anna on the song:

oh well the infamous 'save your soul its all a test' is taken from there

and for the people who follow my leads 'its so cool to be uncool..'

I hope that bonus track leaks in the MULTIMEDIA forum. There is no way I am paying $29.99 just to have that song.

don't worry - it will be up moments after the first person gets their hands on it.

still, how fucking awesome!!!! another new madonna song!!! i pre-ordered the premium version - can't wait to get all those videos on my itunes!!

Guest SuperBriGuy

Estelle

Danjahandz

Keri Hilson

The Jonas Brothers

Daughtry

Hollywood Undead

Jim Beanz

Amar

Justin Timberlake

Jay-Z

Usher

Chris Brown

Missy Elliott

Drake

The Neptunes

Sebastian

Did you guys hear that at some point Cher was supposed to be working with Timbaland for that album? I read that on Wikipedia months ago. Wonder what happened with that collabo.

Just found the double cd for £12.99 on uk iTunes.

It has the beni remix of celebration and cool song.

Only thing is that it's dearer than the cdwow and bang cd versions of the album. I'll probably have it but think iTunes stab themselves in the foot sometimes by overpricing items. I think they should be at least matching the online stores these days. I bought the new Whitney from cdwow for £6.99 as opposed to ore ordering it on iTunes for £8.99 last week down to £7.99 today. Come on iTunes get competitive with your pricing !!!

Guest groovyguy

still, how fucking awesome!!!! another new madonna song!!! i pre-ordered the premium version - can't wait to get all those videos on my itunes!!

Same here! Can't wait. Definitely worth buying.