CELEBRATION - THE VIDEO

le smoking

Naughty! But shame that Kylie and Madonna have both worked the Rivers image in recent times. Not a good look for either of them.

I reckon that that Joan sees Kylie when she looks in the mirror. I saw Joan in the flesh recently and you know what? She didn't look that bad, certainly not how you'd think.

Guest Pud Whacker

:lmao: The sad part is the fact that Joan has more youthful looking hands then Madonna even now.

yeah, that must drive madonna crazy each night as she heads to bed. :rolleyes:

#2 now... hmmm, i wonder why it was having trouble climbing as a FREE item...

but now that it has to be purchased it now zoomed up... :wacko::confused:

anyway, of course as a MADONNA apologist, I am happy it will be #1...

Guest Madlover033003

I think Madonna looks hot in the video and I love the way she moves. I really don't see why people HATE it so much :lol:

maybe because its a mashup of Sorry and GITM?

This Celebration video looks like it was shot on a shoestring budget and the remix sucks. This will

be added to the incomplete DVD collection too.

I personally prefer the Jump video.

Look what someone made! For those of you who prefer the album version....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umZBfcbb8eY

now THAT is a Celebration!!! :dramatic:

whoever made that video , thank you so much :thumbsup:

Guest missy bi_tch

too bad the original video does not sync well to the album version the slowed down dance moves just aint fitting

so celebration #1 on itunes video contribute to single sales?

i know physical video singles do

watching the itunes 49mb version is great!

I believe the whole Celebration thing sucks. Both the song and the video. The last years she always opens her feet trying to prove us that age is not a number but really this is getting tedious. I love the bridge in the song where she is invitating the boy to come and dance with her but the meaning of the song is a crap. How many lyrics that have to do with time and hesitation and how many moves where she puts her hands on pussy and with opened feet. Is that the proof of ''Get into the groove let me show you some moves, best to take it from me?'' What is happening?

?

Guest missy bi_tch

Well she can't please everyone... as far as contractual obligation, it's not unthinkable she would just release anything just to tide through...

It's a greatest hits collection and the fourth one by far, so why put in so much?

Cause she put in something astounding for "The Immaculate Collection" in the form of "Justify My Love," that's why.

She's just not interested in videos anymore. It's like they're just excuses to stand in front of a camera and be spastic.

Guest missy bi_tch

Cause she put in something astounding for "The Immaculate Collection" in the form of "Justify My Love," that's why.

She's just not interested in videos anymore. It's like they're just excuses to stand in front of a camera and be spastic.

yeah... she is not interested in music anymore, more interested in money for old age retirement and children and mebbe some casual directing

or even dating more toyboys, shagging them