CELEBRATION - THE VIDEO

le smoking

:lol:

and this all leads up to the "Revolver" video.....where Lola opens the video wearing the "Like A Virgin" bride ensemble finally!!

wow!! the perfect conclusion to Celebration

Guest SuperBriGuy

in the final scene , the dance spirit decides to join the party but JUST for a little while , i don't think anyone knows she's there and even if it appears that she's interacting (does she?) with the crowd , that's just an illusion cast by her

Lola in the video is her long lost sister (NOT her daughter) that died a 10000 years ago and was incarnated as a human just recently

sometimes everyone wants to celebrate , EVEN spirits

actually now that i think about it , the idea is very similar , but it took her nearly 22 years to get it RIGHT in Celebration :dramatic:

Huh. Really. Kudos, dude...I never would have thought of that. :clap:

Guest gloriesbarcelona

I like the editing forward-backward of the video, it makes it very addictive. The dancing is very original and FUCKING FIERCE!

And Jesus... :drool::drool::dramatic::drama:

NO PAUL OAKENFOLD!!!!!!!!

The only thing I don't like is the wig and her plastic face :nocomment:

And where the fuck are all the fans from the Milan and Barcelona concerts? All that fuss for nothing? :confused:

There might be another video with the album version of the song?

a lot of the teasers we had this past days wer not in it?so, i reckon there is another version and i hope its the album version and it is the one free on itunes..

Im just glad Rosie is not on it.

This video is sooooo fucking brilliant :bow::bow:

So much more than I could ever hope for. My only complaint is that it's too short....and not nearly enough Jesus and Lola.

Madonna has completely restored my faith that she can deliver a great video while on tour. All is forgiven for the horror of Jump.

Guest SuperBriGuy

This video is sooooo fucking brilliant :bow::bow:

So much more than I could ever hope for. My only complaint is that it's too short....and not nearly enough Jesus and Lola.

Madonna has completely restored my faith that she can deliver a great video while on tour. All is forgiven for the horror of Jump.

Why does everybody hate on the video for "Jump?" I rather liked it.

It's okay. I'm a little over her dancers appearing in her videos doing the same five steps. Thank God for Lola executing a different dance move at the end.

But, it's okay. The era of Madonna putting out amazing videos is over. I mean, half the video was of her dancers.

Guest SuperBriGuy

I am lovin it, but don't like the remix, it seems to miss out the verses which is the best part of the song.

Personally I think the remix gave it just the kick it needed...I love the original version of "Celebration" but the Benny Benassi edit is good for different reasons. It kind of gives it the updated sound it would need to succeed at radio (if this song went anywhere with radio, that is).