CELEBRATION - THE VIDEO

le smoking

no oakey? there must be another version. Jesus is hot. And Lola can dance.

I'm so happy with this MV. Real hot mess.

She's edited to be so twitchy that I really didn't notice much in the way of crotch grabbing.

More like dry hump, extras, dry hump, extras, dorky finger point she insists on doing in every video now, Jesus kiss, dry hump, backflip Lourdes, dry hump, collapse she insists on doing in every video now.

I don't really like it.

read my posts to gain some insight on the idea behind the video , and who knows , maybe you will end up liking it :thumbsup:

Guest beachboi-69

Ok.. I really like this.. great production and dance moves. Doesn't look like it was filmed on VHS... And the Benny Mix Kicks as in the Video!

(OKAY I'M NOT EXPECTING ANOTHER BAD GIRL OR OH FATHER SO SHUT THE FUCK UP)

It's too simple. Could have been A BIT more complex. The dancing was okay.

But seriously - I hope this is the last video of hers to feature tour backup dancers, cut it out already.

(OKAY I'M NOT EXPECTING ANOTHER BAD GIRL OR OH FATHER SO SHUT THE FUCK UP)

It's too simple. Could have been A BIT more complex. The dancing was okay.

But seriously - I hope this is the last video of hers to feature tour backup dancers, cut it out already.

it's actually very deep

isn't there ANYONE here that reads my posts?!! :tongue:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Oh i wanted it to be simple. I just think it could have been a lot cooler. It's not very cool imo. It's a bit silly.

I was hoping the look she'd go for in the video would be like the Celebration single cover. That was hot. A bit darker, bit grimier, her looking less like Carol Lynn raiding a BOW dress store, ect ect.

after downloading from iTunes and watching the full screen version of the vid, Mad IS in fact in the final group scene with Lola and the dancers....she's dressed in a black leotard and has some sort of a mask ontop of her head..lol!

crazy4M we have to rework the final scene analysis...:dramatic:

after downloading from iTunes and watching the full screen version of the vid, Mad IS in fact in the final group scene with Lola and the dancers....she's dressed in a black leotard and has some sort of a mask ontop of her head..lol!

crazy4M we have to rework the final scene analysis... :dramatic:

shoot!!

but i really think that's M's fault , she didn't execute the idea properly

i will try to rework my theory , this will need some SERIOUS research though :wacko:

Not out in the UK yet? Will we get it?

Overall, a throwaway video for a throwaway song. Just some fun but nothing special. I much prefer Give It 2 Me. Really getting fed up of her reliance on the street kids although the dancing is good. I understand it in a way, in Borderline she's with street dancers - it's her roots but I want more Madge!

Guest SuperBriGuy

Really? There's supposed to be more to this than just dancing and having a good time? Personally when I saw the video I was thinking it was going to be more of a "Madonna's intimate circle and fans" thing. It was more or less that...

in the final scene , the dance spirit decides to join the party but JUST for a little while , i don't think anyone knows she's there and even if it appears that she's interacting (does she?) with the crowd , that's just an illusion cast by her

Lola in the video is her long lost sister (NOT her daughter) that died a 10000 years ago and was incarnated as a human just recently

sometimes everyone wants to celebrate , EVEN spirits

A video like "La Isla Bonita" deserves more of a theory from you.

actually now that i think about it , the idea is very similar , but it took her nearly 22 years to get it RIGHT in Celebration :dramatic: