CELEBRATION - THE VIDEO

le smoking

Guest waiting

Its OK - nothing special but not Sorry awful. I wish she did more actual dancing than just grabbing her crotch, grinding and humping around...

Ok, that was fucking FIERCE. She dances like her pussy is on fire!

And look how flexible Lola is! That is Lola at the end right? Doing the belly roll on the floor? Amazing.

EDIT: LOLA IS THERE! 3:15 with the multi-colored top and the red sock on her left leg! Dancing!

I was dreading the worst after the previews but this is actually pretty good. It's a very simple concept but the dancing is quite good. I like how she keeps airing out her crotch. The guy in the red leather jogging pants is HOT.

For all it's worth, I have to say I like it better than Jump, Sorry and Give It 2 Me.

Anybody else think that there's more than one version of this video? It seems like there's a lot of footage left out from the previews.

her legs are BIG , i love big legs , so sexy :horny:

and what's with "my pussy is itching for some dick" thing :rotfl: she's in some serious need of cock injections

i love it now , but i think i will hate it later

a lot of the teasers we had this past days wer not in it?so, i reckon there is another version and i hope its the album version and it is the one free on itunes..