VMA '09 rumours thread

Guest Hot Revolver

.......................uhhhhh u gotta' be kidding me?........Perez reads the fans sites....and gets most of his shit from Fan's sending him information.......how do i know?....because i've sent him things.....he's thanked me and posted them minutes later..without any recognition....

get your facts straight...the only reliable source over the years has been Madonnatribe....and we should all be greatfull for a truly good Madonna information site........i'll start...

Thank you Madonnatribe.

Perez is a member of Mfanzine. Only god knows what's her username.

I agree with you.

:rotfl:

[brokenrecord] Mtribe like the weather cast or tarot card readers, they predict stuff. [/brokenrecord]

Here we go again. Enjoy that laughing. I'm just going to report you this time.

Thanks Madonnatribe :clap:

Unlike some people who a) have selective memory; b) were born yesterday; and c) have probably been fans since "Hung Up," most of us here have seen the years and all the Madona fansites. We lived through the mailing lists.. and Dotmusic.. and Madonnarama.. and MadonnaPower.. and Madonnatribe vs. DrownedMadonna.. etc.

[Cochina]All my underdogs.. you feel me.. ha![/Cochina]

The point is, they've all come and gone (and chances are 'Anna' will disappear soon too, but her updates have been fabulous so far) and Madonnatribe is still standing. So more power to Madonnatribe.

Oh and we love Madonnalicious too. :clap:

I just got a phone call from a friend urging me to watch.

The details weren't known, but the source is reliable (if limited in access). So, I guess I'm going to have to tune in...

I imagine it's just that she's introducing Janet.

Guest travelinstillness

.......................uhhhhh u gotta' be kidding me?........Perez reads the fans sites....and gets most of his shit from Fan's sending him information.......how do i know?....because i've sent him things.....he's thanked me and posted them minutes later..without any recognition....

get your facts straight...the only reliable source over the years has been Madonnatribe....and we should all be greatfull for a truly good Madonna information site........i'll start...

Thank you Madonnatribe.

funny, that. i remember last year they said she was going to be there to present an award and i watched the whole thing & she never showed. then they backtracked and said she changed her mind at the last minute. at the time, i was a brainwashed, delusional member of the Tribe cult and believed anything they said. i did not get news regarding Madonna from any other site, only Tribe. so they were wrong on that one and I firmly believe they are wrong again.

I don't really care what Mtribe said in the past, present or future to make them a reliable source or not. I never said they weren't reliable. I just said they aren't always accurate, nor are they an official source, but some prefer to enjoy twisting words. For me, it's not a contest of websites. I think some people are so far up Tribes ass as much as they are up Fanzines/DM. In the end, it doesn't matter. All the sites are known to post info that have come true. Who said it first? I could give a flying fuck. But all sites (including Tribe) always posts info that isn't always accurate, yet may shape their info until it's accurate. I've seen it done over the years with all the popular fan sites.

The only site that I've notice that doesn't usually post anything until it's confirmed, it's Madonnalicious. They play it safe. Not only that, I appreciate their reporting of events because it's not about getting the "exclusive" first. It's about informing the Madonna fan without leading them on for weeks on end. Those sites are the reason we have threads that go on for pages and pages, speculating because one site will divulge something they've heard which is basically hearsay. I don't doubt there isn't some accuracy in what is posted, but that doesn't mean they are an "official source" or always accurate.

2 celebrate her VMA appearance I uploaded the candid 1993 interview

with Niki & Donna while at the pre production & 'Bye Bye Baby' rehearsals.

Remember kids..this was pré-internet..all we had was the legendary the Steve Blame :chuckle:

funny, that. i remember last year they said she was going to be there to present an award and i watched the whole thing & she never showed. then they backtracked and said she changed her mind at the last minute. at the time, i was a brainwashed, delusional member of the Tribe cult and believed anything they said. i did not get news regarding Madonna from any other site, only Tribe. so they were wrong on that one and I firmly believe they are wrong again.

BULLSHIT.

Last year she had a show that night.

Try again .

Guest travelinstillness

BULLSHIT.

actually, it's a fact. you believe what u wanna believe but i didn't keep my ass up all nite last year cuz a birdie on my shoulder told me Madonna would be there. contrary to popular belief, i don't have selective memory, nor was i born yesterday.

Tribe's archives are browasbale and searchable... or are you stating they edit their old news items to make them look accurate?

Tell me, do they also pay all the other webmasters who pick up the news from them to do the same? Maybe MadonnaNation gets some money, too, you never know.

We got it, babe. You are no longer a member there and you hate them.

Guest travelinstillness

BULLSHIT.

Last year she had a show that night.

Try again .

nope it's a fact it's not my problem people don't remember because their heads are so far up Mario & Paolo's ass. they endorse Lighthouse as a reliable source so that says it all about reliabity and 'doing it best' like they claim too all the time.

Guest travelinstillness

Tribe's archives are browasbale and searchable... or are you stating they edit their old news items to make them look accurate?

yes, they do. i had friends who were mods there and they do just that.