VMA '09 rumours thread

Guest Hot Revolver

I DESPISE MTV UK

Bring back the glory days of MTV EUROPE with the noted CAROLYN LILLIPALLY, STEVE BLAME etc.....

MTV Europe was the shit. I felt so European / international and cosmopolitan watching it in my bedroom in Wales. So many good memories, 3 from 1, The Coca Cola Report, News At Night, 120 Minutes, Party Zone etc. Their Madonna weekends were amazing, I think I still have some on VHS somewhere.

I ended up working at MTV UK for a couple of years a while ago, suffice to say that I was VERY excited when I first met Paul King. Unfortunately it had already gone to shit by then.

My favourite was the Israeli SPAZCASE Eden :lmao:

She was nuts & a huge Madonna fan...towards 'the end' she was always taking the piss out of the acts

she thought sucked..she just didn't give a fuck any more :chuckle: ..& a huge madonna fan she was..

Her best moment was when she dared Busta Rhymes & left him stunned on the red carpet after she french kissed him in front of his Flip Mode squad..

even that cunt Edith Bowman was in awe of Eden.

As a teen I always wanted 2 fuck Hugo de Campos

MADONNA TRIBE:

Last week we reported it was 100% sure that Madonna would attend the MTV video music awards but she was not going to perform. The latest tidbits before the show happens in a few hours are that Madonna will indeed open the show with her speech dedicated to Michael Jackson.

We are also hinted that Madonna will look different haircut-wise an we were told we will love it!

MADONNA TRIBE:

Last week we reported it was 100% sure that Madonna would attend the MTV video music awards but she was not going to perform. The latest tidbits before the show happens in a few hours are that Madonna will indeed open the show with her speech dedicated to Michael Jackson.

We are also hinted that Madonna will look different haircut-wise an we were told we will love it!

:lol:

neutrocks was right. Mtribe is not always right:

anna from Mfanzine was the first person to confirm that M will attend the show before any other fansite. (Not that I really care who said it first)

and well, the haircut thing was predictable when they saw the photo from Splash news.

anna from Mfanzine was the first person to confirm that M will attend the show before any other fansite. (Not that I really care who said it first)

and well, the haircut thing was predictable when they saw the photo from Splash news.

:rotfl:

[brokenrecord] Mtribe like the weather cast or tarot card readers, they predict stuff. [/brokenrecord]

Perez did it first.

And of course neutro is right. Tribe is not always right. Anna is.

Edited by madfanmike

MADONNA TRIBE:

unlike some supposed sources, Mtribe has always been on the ball with news tidbits. Seems accurate that she will start up the show like usual and introduce Jan. I highly doubt she'll stay to watch the rest of the irrelevent performances.

.......................uhhhhh u gotta' be kidding me?........Perez reads the fans sites....and gets most of his shit from Fan's sending him information.......how do i know?....because i've sent him things.....he's thanked me and posted them minutes later..without any recognition....

get your facts straight...the only reliable source over the years has been Madonnatribe....and we should all be greatfull for a truly good Madonna information site........i'll start...

Thank you Madonnatribe.

.......................uhhhhh u gotta' be kidding me?........Perez reads the fans sites....and gets most of his shit from Fan's sending him information.......how do i know?....because i've sent him things.....he's thanked me and posted them minutes later..without any recognition....

get your facts straight...the only reliable source over the years has been Madonnatribe....and we should all be greatfull for a truly good Madonna information site........i'll start...

Thank you Madonnatribe.

Signed, Sealed, and Delivered. :bow: