VMA '09 rumours thread

Guest Hot Revolver

Guest travelinstillness

This website will be streaming the VMA's live, for those who can't watch it on TV: http://www.justin.tv/fabiofrn

The pre-show starts at 8:00 PM EST, and the show starts at 9:00 PM EST.

thanks for posting this link. forgive my stupidity.............. but it's airing on MTV Brazil......... do you or anyone else know the timezone? will it still be ET?

Edited by travelinstillness

Please don't start with the "broken record" thing again. If you don't want someone posting on M Tribe's supposed merit, then stop posting like they know it all when they don't know anything more than any of the rest of us.

Oh baby they know more thatn us.

You all guys are still thinking what they post is not true? :lol:

Oh and was neytorcks quoting me?Because he's on ignore but it really looks like his usual shit towards me :lmao:

Guest travelinstillness

i have a friend who just texted me and claims MTV just announced live and in a commercial that Madonna will be attending & presenting. anyone else see this yet? he told me this about an hour ago already; possibly he was talking out his ass. mtv.com still has nothing..........

Oh baby they know more thatn us.

You all guys are still thinking what they post is not true? :lol:

Oh and was neytorcks quoting me?Because he's on ignore but it really looks like his usual shit towards me :lmao:

Oooh, that hurt!! NOT!!! LOL!

But I didn't say what Madonna tribe isn't always true. I just said they weren't always accurate. The "usual shit" is coming from you, but you and some others can't take a differing opinion if your life was staked on it, without coming off attacking someone (childishly altering usernames). :manson:

Anyway, back on topic... I hope she does show up @ VMA's and I hope she performs which only will prove Tribe isn't always accurate.

i have a friend who just texted me and claims MTV just announced live and in a commercial that Madonna will be attending & presenting. anyone else see this yet? he told me this about an hour ago already; possibly he was talking out his ass. mtv.com still has nothing..........

Mtv NEVER said she was going to perform in 2003...so...

Who the hell will watch the VMA?

Everybody will watch True Blood tonight!

Well I am going to record the VMA's on DVR while I watch True Blood first. That way I don't have to sit through the painful 15 min commercial breaks from MTV haha.

Am I actually a tad bit excited for this years VMA's?? :sneaky: I never though the day would come again. I'm just getting my hopes up to be let down

According to MTV Brazil, Madonna will be the very first person to be on stage (not performing) but she will pay homage to Michael and then Janet embarks on her performance

http://mtv.uol.com.br/vma/blog/vma-2009-indicados-cobertura-live-bllogging-e-muito-mais

It's not possibile.Tribe can't be righr about her being there!

And it's not a news from madonna.com.So...LIES :lmao:

It's not possibile.Tribe can't be righr about her being there!

And it's not a news from madonna.com.So...LIES :lmao:

:rotfl:

So it means the original rumour about Madonna kind of introducing Janet is the real deal but the usual people went overboard and started spreading shit about rehearsals and performances...

Guest travelinstillness

But Tribe isn't always an accurate site. They're wrong sometimes! I mean, Tribe is not official! Not always, for sure. So I'm not believing any of this!

until i see it on MTV.COM i won't believe it.

As if she would perform. At most they'll play Celebration as linking music when she comes onstage.

I don't think MTV UK/Europe show this LIVE anymore. What shit, I used to always watch it live back in the day.

They do here..but it doesn't really say when the pre-show start..so 3:00 AM seemed a bit early.

As if she would perform. At most they'll play Celebration as linking music when she comes onstage.

I don't think MTV UK/Europe show this LIVE anymore. What shit, I used to always watch it live back in the day.

For the first time MTV Italia doesn't show it live.They will show it next week.