VMA '09 rumours thread

Guest Hot Revolver

Guest travelinstillness

somewhat off-topic but mindra @ janet-xone.com has posted this photo below; meaning Janet will be doing Scream as a 'duet' with Michael? look closely at the backdrop of the stage- Michael is in the video image but Janet has been removed. a virtual duet would be ass-kicking!

http://hl9eb

Hotel? She has two homes in NY.

Why?

Could be anything. Staying closer to the event (which she's been known to do in London), eating, having a drink in the hotel restaurant or bar? Visiting someone in town? Maybe there is a secret location there for her and her dancers, etc to rehearse, collaborate on everything,etc.?

Looks like the S&S stage with the catwalk and all.

Yeah, they totally copied the S&S stage because it has a catwalk, even though the VMAs have had a catwalk every single year for about 15 years now. Also, the VMAs stage is flat and so was the S&S stage! Ooh the comparisons are endless! :dramatic:

Guest travelinstillness

hmm.... so outhouse is wrong once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFFAO @ "i've seen it 6 times LOL" he can't even get the songs right!

Edited by travelinstillness

Lighthouse's latest post:

Madonna was at the Boom Boom Room at the Standard Hotel.

The list posted here of teh set list is wrong Janet sings Thriller, Bad and Smooth Criminal - ive heard it last night like 6 times..lol

Madonna did not tape anything, she just rehearsed. She'll be there today live.

Not sure what shes doing 100%.

They are trying to keep it a secret.

So someone is lying about "Scream" or no "Scream". :snore:

She's there to faint like the way she did during her S&S. :dramatic:

Yeah, they totally copied the S&S stage because it has a catwalk, even though the VMAs have had a catwalk every single year for about 15 years now. Also, the VMAs stage is flat and so was the S&S stage! Ooh the comparisons are endless! :dramatic:

Uf..haha chillout. I'm not saying MTV has copied, it was just a notice.

I think most VMA stages did not look like that, some years were just catwalks and center stages, judging by that pic it does look different.

In other news we have heard that it is 100% sure Madonna will attend the MTV Video Music Awards this year but unfortunately she is not going to perform any song.

http://www.madonnatr...rticle&sid=4690

You know what... you crack me up with your little crusade to prove Madonna Tribe is some official source for news. Whether Madonna shows up, performs or doesn't show up isn't the point. The point is that you insist that Madonna Tribe is always correct. They aren't!! I have nothing against Tribe, but I am able to use my noodle to know that Tribe is known for having some reliable info, but they aren't always accurate. I mean; any damn person can shape the news they post until they get it right!!

This isn't a fuckin' contest! So get off your Madonntribe horse and stop acting like they are some official source!!! :crazy::wacko:

You know what... you crack me up with your little crusade to prove Madonna Tribe is some official source for news. Whether Madonna shows up, performs or doesn't show up isn't the point. The point is that you insist that Madonna Tribe is always correct. They aren't!! I have nothing against Tribe, but I am able to use my noodle to know that Tribe is known for having some reliable info, but they aren't always accurate. I mean; any damn person can shape the news they post until they get it right!!

This isn't a fuckin' contest! So get off your Madonntribe horse and stop acting like they are some official source!!! :crazy::wacko:

broken-record.jpg

Please don't start with the "broken record" thing again. If you don't want someone posting on M Tribe's supposed merit, then stop posting like they know it all when they don't know anything more than any of the rest of us.