VMA '09 rumours thread

Guest Hot Revolver

Remember, Janet's most recent comments about Madge were positive. Can't believe they still haven't met by now, though (even though they've been at the same events on occasion, lik the 98 Fashion Awards).

Guest hot revolver

WHO ARE THE LANDMARKS OF THE VMAS?

Since the history of the Video Music Awards lives in her DNA (she performed on the very first show in 1984), Madonna is like a living Museum of Natural History.

Photo by Getty Images/ MTV News

she is so gonna perform, mtv is really hyping her up!!!

Guest hot revolver

EVERYONE Watch "America's Best Dance Crew" @ 7:00, Sunday Night!

They'll Perform a Tribute to MJ, Britnay, N*SYNCH, AND MADONNA.

So Watch It, OK? :queenbitch:

Im gonna be watching mtv all day sunday!! i wonder wat songs they'll dance to. any guesses? hopefully holiday

This is just Priceless.... I still can't believe he made a fool out of himself like this....LOL... interesting part gets around 1:55. LOL LOL. I wonder what No Doubt were thinking when they went up there to get their award.

WOW, I haven't been watching the VMAs for so many years, was this blunder big news back then?

Did they intentionally do this to shame MJ? Surely someone told MJ to get out the stage, the lights focused on him even before he came out...

Has this been mentioned?

According to Matthew Rettenmund she will be introducing Janet's MJ tribute.

Perhaps teaming up to distract the world from Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston's recent movements, Madonna has agreed to introduce Janet Jackson for her big, much-anticipated Michael Jackson tribute taking place at this weekend's MTV Video Music Awards.

This will be their first appearance together—I can't even remember any reference to the pair ever having met despite being at the same event more than once.

all i have to say is

MADONNA better come looking hot as fuck....i don't care....PVC...LEATHER.....boobs.....all of the above....i don't want MATRONLY MADONNA!!!...i want slutty HOT GORGEOUS MADONNA!

Has this been mentioned?

According to Matthew Rettenmund she will be introducing Janet's MJ tribute.

Perhaps teaming up to distract the world from Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston's recent movements, Madonna has agreed to introduce Janet Jackson for her big, much-anticipated Michael Jackson tribute taking place at this weekend's MTV Video Music Awards.

This will be their first appearance together—I can't even remember any reference to the pair ever having met despite being at the same event more than once.

Expected. Can't wait to see her.