*OFFICIAL* "Celebration" CD and DVD Tracklisings

HolidayGuy

dvd13.jpg

Forgetting the crappy quality of the DVD for one bit, I just have to say that she looks drop dead gorgeous in that cap. :inlove:

Ok, back on topic. Now with all of the crappy quality and censoring i'm hearing about the DVD, i'm not even gonna buy that. I thought WB was putting a lot of effort into their last M album? All of this just seems so unprofessional and dumb. Bring on the LV years! :|

That high-quality capture of "Sorry" looks so high-quality and glossy that it looks fake.

Are we REALLY shocked at anything WB does? Not I.

I used an amazon.com gift certificate that I earned by accumulating points on my credit card, so I'm only paying around $9.98 for the double CD and DVD- that very well may be what the whole project is worth. :demonic: I'll post thoughts next week when I get to listen and watch.

According to a German fan on Fanzine who already owns a copy:

the age restriction on BOTH editions in germany is 16.

the information on amazon.de was not correct.

Which means there's no difference in the 2 editions.

I know some will say fans are creating negative buzz again, but it just can't be a coincidence that everyone who bought the DVD is reporting about bad image quality and many of them heard about people returning the DVD to stores... :(

I know some will say fans are creating negative buzz again, but it just can't be a coincidence that everyone who bought the DVD is reporting about bad image quality and many of them heard about people returning the DVD to stores... :(

I'm watching the dvd and I can confirm the image quality sucks.It's like watching a vhs.

I can confirm that I won't be returning the DVD to amazon.com. ;)

And?

The video quality it's not a tragedy, but sitll the videos are not "remastered from the original tapes" as the sticker says.The audio is good, but it's like a new remastered audio and the picture quality of the immaculate collection dvd.