*OFFICIAL* "Celebration" CD and DVD Tracklisings

HolidayGuy

Guest Danny86

uhm... is that common? that Please note: part? Is that common in iTunes pre-orders? Meaning there could still be changes.

At first I thought they meant the product can change after the pre-order period (like how "It's So Cool" won't be there as an individual download), but they do say the pre-ordered product is subject to change... Why would they still want to make changes in the tracklist? Or maybe they mean the videos?

The Japanese release of STR had La Isla Bonita on it, I think that was the only difference.

And it's an additional track, 15 in total as compare to other countries with 14 tracks except some of the South American countries releases e.g. Argentina edition, they have 15 tracks with Veras as bonus track instead of La Isla Bonita.

Now this is gonna cause some confusion...

http://madonnacollector.sweb.cz/index_uk.htm

2ibn61j.jpg

According to Japan HMV, the tracklisting for both 2CD & 1CD are identical to the US version, no AL or YMLM.

This promotional 2CDR album "Celebration" was released by Warner Music Japan

"CDR" :crazy:

Anyone can make one too.

The sad part is there are fans still willing to pay $$$ for this CDR shit on eBay. :|

Unless it's a fake item, and why isn't "Revolver" leaking then?

Exactly.

Yah- at first it didn't indicate free after you clicked on the banner, but it's since been fixed to reflect "free."

Is it worth the pre-order to get an altered cover and the bonus track? Hmmm.....

Is the digital booklet high-res so i can print out this new cover myself??

My saga with cdwow continues .

I've told them their £9'99 version has wrong tracklist. It's the fake one with American life, rain and deeper and deeper.

The 12.99 version is right - both double CDs .

They also now have a Japanese double with no tracklist.

Anyhow I told them the £9.99 version is wrong and they said there are different tracklists for the cd.

So could we be getting regional variations after all?

now that the us tracklisting for itunes is released- I have no idea what i'm buying.

I want the premium version b/c it includes a bonus track, but it doesn;t contain all of the videos. What should I do? What is everyone else doing?

I suppose I can splurge on myself and buy the premium digital version, the 1 cd version(hard copy) and the DVD. thats only $65 on M...not too bad, right :lmao:

im buying the physical copies of the 2cd set and the DVD set. Im sure ill find those at a good price.

But im debating on whether or not i should pay 30 bucks, just so i can get that extra track

im buying the physical copies of the 2cd set and the DVD set. Im sure ill find those at a good price.

But im debating on whether or not i should pay 30 bucks, just so i can get that extra track

This is exactly how i feel!! U read my mind!

What I think I am gonna do is just download the extra track for free when someone gets it and posts it!

Ok, so the video's missing from the premium version on i-tunes are:

burning up

into the groove

live to tell

true blue

who's that girl

deeper and deeper

ill remember

secret

bedtime story

human nature

i want you

beautiful stranger

american pie

die another day

hollywood

love profusion

miles away

ugh i want all of these too.....

Download that shyt! That's what I did with "Ring My Bell".

Yeah, but i like doin shit the official way.

Heck, Madonna needs the money to buy shoes for her kids, so, i guess its for a good cause

"Celebration" has a new cover! Well, make it two.

When the black and white-ish image you see below on the right appeared on the iTunes music store pages we thought it was going to be the image used to promote the digital download of Madonna's upcoming Ultimate Collection of hits.

But Warner Music Group has finally released the cover artwork for "Celebration", and it appears now that the cover we'll all familiar with is destined to the 2 CD edition, while the second one will be used for the single disc release.

And if you look carefully you will aslo notice that the cover has also changed from the original one distributed with the press release announcing the new album. The final one, according to Warners, now features additional text print on the background, which certainly gives the Mr. Brainwash artwork a more interesting vibe.

In a similar way, the background of the single disc edition cover features elements of several Madonna single artworks pasted together by a transfer technique. Click to zoom.

You can spot the differences between the three artworks (original, 2 disc and single disc editions, bottom to top) in the image montage below. The artwork for the 2 DVD release has not been revealed yet.

now that the us tracklisting for itunes is released- I have no idea what i'm buying.

I want the premium version b/c it includes a bonus track, but it doesn;t contain all of the videos. What should I do? What is everyone else doing?

I suppose I can splurge on myself and buy the premium digital version, the 1 cd version(hard copy) and the DVD. thats only $65 on M...not too bad, right :lmao:

She's such a money hungry ho :lmao:

But we love her anyway

Both covers look pretty good- the original one that WB released didn't have that background lyrics stuff- though we should have guessed it would, based on Madonna.com's intro page a few weeks back.

I wonder what are the versions to be used, no words still?

I wish WBR does it like Paula, the radio versions that made the songs hit are the ones they use...

Especially songs like LAP, EY, Borderline, La Isla Bonita. Their radio versions are hard to find and it would be wonderful to have them on this collection.

From the top of my head, I can't recall if EY on TIC DVD is also 4:30 or not.

"EY" on the Immaculate Collection DVD runs 4:25. I'm assuming 4:30 is just an approximate, as I think the longer version of the video clocks in at 5 minutes.

I noticed they have 3:41 listed for "Celebration," so it looks like we're going to get the Benassi Remix version.