S&S - Sofia, Bulgaria - August 29

elijah

Guest angeltserovski

JUST CAME BACK!!! SHE GAVE ME THE MICE AGAIN IN INTO THE GROOVE (SHE GAVE IT TO ME IN BUDVA TOO)! SHE REMEMBERED ME! SHE SAID THAT SHE KNOWS I SANG LAST TIME :) !!!!

She was amazing!. MUch morefuller than last year! She looked great! She loved Sofia! She was saying Sofia Sofia Sofia! At one time Sofia belisima! The public was insane! They loved her absolutely! And she loved us!

It was amazing! Next time you come to Spain so we sing again :lmao:

See this-

Guest angeltserovski

See this-

The audience was GREAT! Even in Spain I didnt see the whole stadium going insane!

Guy Oseary posted pics from Sofia show on Twitter.com

See this-

Of course we will! I saw it :). It was a great concert, I had a great time!

Guest Danny86

My God, that banned fan is truly frightening:

http://twitter.com/madonnavogue

All my huge love to Madonna is closed in a box, it will be opened after she unadopts!5:53 PM Jul 7th from web

@guyoseary blocked me. My voice has been heard!3:36 PM Jun 19th from web

Madonna,please stop hurting me,cancel the adoptions now and unadopt!The energy and forces that made you do this,are evil and bad! @guyoseary3:24 PM Jun 15th from web

@guyoseary OK, Madonna, this is just wrong! You should unadopt those two kids. Some time ago I said Britney was wrong, she didn't listen.5:14 PM Jun 12th from web

:nocomment::nocomment::nocomment:

Guest angeltserovski

uou!!!!!!!We danced like crazy! It was amazing! I hope she tours soon :)

Not sure if this is the right thread but have you listen to this?-

www.madonnaradio.com

i was there too......(sorry for my bad english...)....

SHE WAS AMAZING....and in great mood......

people went crazy with her.....

the crowd was F A N T A S T I C!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULGARIA really really really loves madonna...

HERE IS CELEBRATION FROM PAUL OAKENFOLD from my camera....

P A N I C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When she gave me the mike she says "I ll give you another chance to sing"! She remembered me from Budva! It was amazing! She is so beautiful :).

My star minute:

3:32, but you cant see me because the person that recorded it was afar. You could only hear my horrible singing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdg5vsPST8E

When she gave me the mike she says "I ll give you another chance to sing"! She remembered me from Budva! It was amazing! She is so beautiful :) .

My star minute:

3:32, but you cant see me because the person that recorded it was afar. You could only hear my horrible singing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdg5vsPST8E

sooooooooooo jealous!

When she gave me the mike she says "I ll give you another chance to sing"! She remembered me from Budva! It was amazing! She is so beautiful :) .

I envy you. You are one lucky guy! :D

^I don't think it was part of the show. Could it be because of tiredness? Who knows...She recovered pretty quickly though. I hope she's fine and there's nothing serious. :|

M almost passing out in bulgaria?

Watch after 1;00.What's going on ?

It might be part of the show, dunno if entirely though, I mean, why does she assure Hypnosis that she's ok?

This is probably a part of the show. Just another version of her fainting. Take a look at 2:10 from one of the previous shows:

She's a heck of an actress :clap: