CELEBRATION -BRAND NEW TV AD

cosmic_system

This needs to be the first commercial in the fist advert break in an upcoming episode of The X Factor to guarantee huge sales in the UK. And I hope they don't edit it down to 30 seconds, the country needs to see this in its entirety. This is a public service advertisement.

US aired commercial for American Life, Remixed and Revisited, Confessions on a dancefloor, Confessions DVD, Hard Candy

The thing is, those commercials are only aired on a few channels.

So heres to hoping this one gets aired on every channel in the US

US aired commercial for American Life, Remixed and Revisited, Confessions on a dancefloor, Confessions DVD, Hard Candy

The thing is, those commercials are only aired on a few channels.

So heres to hoping this one gets aired on every channel in the US

Wow. It obviously was limited. I think maybe I saw and ad for American Life and the Confessions Tour DVD, but none of the others. I certainly hope Warners is going try to whore this ad out as much as possible.

Wow. It obviously was limited. I think maybe I saw and ad for American Life and the Confessions Tour DVD, but none of the others. I certainly hope Warners is going try to whore this ad out as much as possible.

Yeah, I'm curious what channels these were played on. The only commercial I ever remember seeing was when GHV2 came out and they had some 800 number to call to order it. I wonder how many albums were actually sold because of that commercial??

Yeah, I'm curious what channels these were played on. The only commercial I ever remember seeing was when GHV2 came out and they had some 800 number to call to order it. I wonder how many albums were actually sold because of that commercial??

Oh yes, I do remember that one too. I remember being shocked. It was kinda handled like those cheesy album/CDs they always try to sell on TV. But I must say that I've noticed a lot of current artists taking out ads for television, or they will make a deal with a TARGET or WALMART to sell their album exclusively. I think some have done Borders Music the same.