"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

The video just sounds like she is out to have some fun. Why does she have to be controversial all the time?

Exactly, I can't believe a group of gays find something so small controversial... in 2009 too.

Sounds like a tragic mess of a video if this is true. Including her own child and her kid boyfriend is just desperate. Guess we'll see what it's like.

I don't mind Jesus to be in it, heck, who cares? It's a celebration, time to let all of your worries go and just enjoy the ride :)

Especially with Lourdes being in it and hearing that M will wear sunglasses and a wig it's obvious that we don't have to take this video very seriously, it's just good ol' fun!

I really am looking forward to this video and have high hopes that it'll catapult the song onto the top of the charts. But the videos made during tours, like "Jump," "Love Don't Live Here Anymore," and "Miles Away", just aren't impressive. I hope Jonas really planned and was able to get some really hot footage for "Celebration." :shy:

She'll wear a short wig in the video.

Well at least she "changed" her hair in a video.

Sounds like a tragic mess of a video if this is true. Including her own child and her kid boyfriend is just desperate. Guess we'll see what it's like.

I don't see how it's such a "tragic mess" or "desperate" to include your own offspring and good friends in a video? It's not like it's the first time she had good friends/boyfriends and family in her videos. If anything, it probably saved her money in casting someone else. And honestly, I can't see what it matters if it's Jesus acting as a DJ or if it was anyone else? It's just a music video where anyone can play the part. It's the same with Lourdes' part. She could have thrown someone else in there, and I'm sure it wouldn't have changed the dynamics of the video. And I highly doubt she twisted Lourdes' arm to do this. I'm sure Lourdes has been itching for Madonna to feature her in something of hers. Maybe this is a nod that she is open for Lourdes to start pursuing an entertainment career of her own.

Jesus Luz spinning records? BO-RING. If Madonna had any sense she'd just get a bunch of shots of him facing away from the camera, on all fours without pants on, that's really the only way to make Mr. Jesus Luz pique our interest. Well, my interest.

:rotfl:

and I agree with the rest. This is just the Cloud case, at the end, he looked only retarded and never hot. :lmao:

anna:

the wig is rather similar to the ariake campaign but it fits awesome and looks highly authentic. in other words you can't really tell it isn't real. she's dressed up in a tight short glam black skirt looking marvelous and sexy. hoop earrings and black fingerless gloves are still there. there are 2 cuts for the video, one edited with the remix and one with the original oakenfold mix. she was quite indecisive but you'll have to wait and see which one they went with =]

anna:

the wig is rather similar to the ariake campaign but it fits awesome and looks highly authentic. in other words you can't really tell it isn't real. she's dressed up in a tight short glam black skirt looking marvelous and sexy. hoop earrings and black fingerless gloves are still there. there are 2 cuts for the video, one edited with the remix and one with the original oakenfold mix. she was quite indecisive but you'll have to wait and see which one they went with =]

:shock: OMG there is still hope!!!! :vogue:

the description sounds awesome :wow::dramatic:

'She was'??? that means she already chose the final version?

Guest Danny86

And there's this:

MadonnaTribe has heard more tidbits about the new Madonna video for Celebration.

Director Jonas Akerlund has been working on a couple of different edits of the music video and one is now using the fan loved poppy Album Version of the song. The video should be ready to be released in about ten days. As previously reported the video features several guest appearances from the likes of Jesus Luz as the DJ, Lourdes Leon as the MTV Like A Virgin bride and dancers from the Sticky & Sweet tour.

So Madonna preferring Benny Benassi remix was not true? Interestingly I think Anna is the only one who never mentioned the video would be set to Benny...

Who is this ANNA person and how does she know so much?

dunno if its been posted here but she also said that m will wear the sunglasses we saw her wearing in italy and she'll wear a wig that looks like the ariake commercial.

and whoever anna is, i'm just glad we have a person who's willing to risk sharing this info. orrr... maybe its just someone who wants to see how fans will react to certain ideas of m's team?

I'm not concerned about Lola or Jesus being in the video. I just hope it's gonna look fresh and good, not lazy and amateurish.

About the premiere, I saw adverts for the video premiere on MTV Germany. They didn't mention a specific date, but said something like "coming soon".

i really hope that she is not wearing another hideous WIG like she wore in JUMP.

she looks incredibly retarded in it.

MADONNA IS TOO OLD FOR SHORT BOB DOOz. its just wrong.

she looked fuckin stupid in that wig. i hate hate hated it.

madonna looks rather good with the hair she has now, and she could pull of so many other looks, heck, even the lav wig she performed in once, but that jump wig is such a big NO. :( i know its not the same wig, but still, its just a style that doesnt do her justice. i hope it wont look fake.

AND NOOOOO to the use of the album version of celebration and not the benassi remix :(

Anna is an Israeli model who now lives abroad. She used to work with Steven Klein and is quite close with him.

She won't be revealing anything that she's not supposed to...

Jesus wants to be a deejay? Dare to dream. If Madonna gives him nothing else, she should gladly be willing to pull enough strings to help him out with that career goal. The question is, would he play her records afterwards?

i really hope that she is not wearing another hideous WIG like she wore in JUMP.

actually i love it

it's fresh and looks amazing on her

way better than that boring hairstyle she's been sporting for eons

and by eons i mean since 1996

actually i love it

it's fresh and looks amazing on her

way better than that boring hairstyle she's been sporting for eons

and by eons i mean since 1996