"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

given that this album is a celebration of her legacy, it would've been nice if she'd put the effort into making just ONE more iconic video (even if the song sounds horribly dated). to me, madonna's artistic status really dropped when she stopped making real music videos, because that was such a big part of what set her apart from so many others. it was one giant step toward cher-land: contributing nothing more than cheesy, yet enjoyable, dance-fluff for the gays...

Yeah you're really stupid too. :lmao::lmao:

Bitch let's take a POLL to see who everybody here thinks is truly the stupid one, and then RAM that poll up your pretentious GRITTY AND RAW vacant ass for a brain. You are permamently banned. Good riddance.

given that this album is a celebration of her legacy, it would've been nice if she'd put the effort into making just ONE more iconic video (even if the song sounds horribly dated). to me, madonna's artistic status really dropped when she stopped making real music videos, because that was such a big part of what set her apart from so many others. it was one giant step toward cher-land: contributing nothing more than cheesy, yet enjoyable, dance-fluff for the gays...

Well, the rumor is still that she'll film a video (with Lil Wayne) for "Revolver" after the tour is finished. So... maybe there will be one more chance for a video more in line with what you're hoping for (that is, if "Celebration" doesn't live up to expectations).

Honestly, I could see "Revolver" having a very cinematic video -- very noir, with a strong narrative. Just needs a good concept and a good director, I'd imagine. Could be classic.

Or, maybe we won't even get a video after all, looking to the WB track record with Rescue Me, Nothing Fails, and Miles Away. (Yeah, I know there's technically a video for Miles Away, but it wasn't released and it's mostly just DVD footage.)

Honestly, I could see "Revolver" having a very cinematic video -- very noir, with a strong narrative. Just needs a good concept and a good director, I'd imagine. Could be classic.

that would be too good to be true

Guest Danny86

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20090831005546&newsLang=en

New Madonna “Celebration” Video World Premieres Exclusively on the iTunes Store as Free Download for 48 Hours

BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Madonna’s hotly anticipated new video for her “Celebration” single will have its exclusive world premiere on the iTunes store as a free download for two days beginning Tuesday, September 1, 2009. Madonna is a multi-award winning visionary in the realm of video performance. The “Celebration” video, which contains mind-boggling dance moves, reaffirms yet again her reputation as the master of the “short movie.” The video will be available for purchase on iTunes on Thursday, September 3rd.

The “Celebration” video, directed by long time Madonna creative collaborator Jonas Akerlund (“Ray of Light”) was filmed recently in Milan, Italy and features the Material Girl dancing with her amazing troupe of performers from her current “Sticky & Sweet” Tour. The video also includes cameo appearances by Madonna’s daughter, Lola Leon and model/DJ Jesus Luz.

Simultaneous to the video debut, Madonna’s definitive greatest hits album, “Celebration” which has been totally remastered and includes two new songs, can be pre-ordered on iTunes.

Check out a clip of Madonna’s hot “Celebration” video on the link below (For embedded code, please contact me):

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid4020141001/?bctid=ref:A10302B00009527375

Full video available on iTunes beginning September 1st.

:wow:

Wearing her underpants again ,Gotta love our gurl always sticking to her guns,Still the old Madonna i fell in love with 25 years ago defiant rebellious and still doing her own thing. I'd say, To all the those who keeps on putting her down from the music that she makes to the outfits to the album cover to her boyfriend and now these video she doesnt give a fuck what you think she will do whatever she wants......

Im simply glad she's still here to entertain us and I sooo love her for that....

yehey free vid from itunes... :clap:

Guest chatty kathy

BURBANK, Calif.–(Business Wire)–

Madonna`s hotly anticipated new video for her “Celebration” single will have its

exclusive world premiere on the iTunes store as a free download for two days

beginning Tuesday, September 1, 2009. Madonna is a multi-award winning visionary

in the realm of video performance. The “Celebration” video, which contains

mind-boggling dance moves, reaffirms yet again her reputation as the master of

the “short movie.” The video will be available for purchase on iTunes on

Thursday, September 3rd.

The “Celebration” video, directed by long time Madonna creative collaborator

Jonas Akerlund (”Ray of Light”) was filmed recently in Milan, Italy and features

the Material Girl dancing with her amazing troupe of performers from her current

“Sticky & Sweet” Tour. The video also includes cameo appearances by Madonna`s

daughter, Lola Leon and model/DJ Jesus Luz.

Simultaneous to the video debut, Madonna`s definitive greatest hits album,

“Celebration” which has been totally remastered and includes two new songs, can

be pre-ordered on iTunes.

Check out a clip of Madonna`s hot “Celebration” video on the link below (For

embedded code, please contact me):

http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla … 0009527375

Warner Bros. Records

Liz Rosenberg, 212-707-3256

Liz.Rosenberg@wbr.com

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS149045+31-Aug-2009+BW20090831

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20090831005546&newsLang=en

New Madonna “Celebration” Video World Premieres Exclusively on the iTunes Store as Free Download for 48 Hours

BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Madonna’s hotly anticipated new video for her “Celebration” single will have its exclusive world premiere on the iTunes store as a free download for two days beginning Tuesday, September 1, 2009. Madonna is a multi-award winning visionary in the realm of video performance. The “Celebration” video, which contains mind-boggling dance moves, reaffirms yet again her reputation as the master of the “short movie.” The video will be available for purchase on iTunes on Thursday, September 3rd.

The “Celebration” video, directed by long time Madonna creative collaborator Jonas Akerlund (“Ray of Light”) was filmed recently in Milan, Italy and features the Material Girl dancing with her amazing troupe of performers from her current “Sticky & Sweet” Tour. The video also includes cameo appearances by Madonna’s daughter, Lola Leon and model/DJ Jesus Luz.

Simultaneous to the video debut, Madonna’s definitive greatest hits album, “Celebration” which has been totally remastered and includes two new songs, can be pre-ordered on iTunes.

Check out a clip of Madonna’s hot “Celebration” video on the link below (For embedded code, please contact me):

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid4020141001/?bctid=ref:A10302B00009527375

:wow:

Awesome! I can't wait for tomorrow. :inlove: