"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

You seem really stupid. Do you work at jack in the box?

WELCOME TO THE FORUM TOASTANDJAM !!!!!

what a nice way to start ....ur very 1st post and you hurl insults. very nice.

you will get along swimmingly with some of the rude scunts on this site.(& there are a few to choose from).

pick them wisely, not all are as they appear.

btw...this is a forum where people are entitled and encrouraged to voice their opinions.

so fuck off bitch. s627.gif

You seem really stupid. Do you work at jack in the box?

That's rich coming from you, you seem quite tweaked out stupid yourself seancannon. Another month has been added to your suspension. Don't EVEN think about registering another alias before your suspension is over.

That's rich coming from you, you seem quite tweaked out stupid yourself seancannon. Another month has been added to your suspension. Don't EVEN think about registering another alias before your suspension is over.

oh shit, i had no idea that was him ! ( but it makes total sense now.)

thanks Hector.

You have got to be kidding! You took a pole among the "Kids"???

Kids don't have short hair? Everyone under 25 must have hair past their shoulders? Your insane!

Um I think he's just saying that slightly longer hair would look better (which I agree with)? Also, loving the Oliver Crumes confusion of pole/poll. TRUE FAN

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

btw...this is a forum where people are entitled and encrouraged to voice their opinions.

so fuck off bitch. s627.gif

:rotfl:

That's rich coming from you, you seem quite tweaked out stupid yourself seancannon.

:rotfl:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Oakenfeld destroys the whole video..

couldn't she just cut him out and say "oops.." !?

It's the best part. I pray to GOD-UH she leaves it in there.

oakenfoldnew.gif

Um I think he's just saying that slightly longer hair would look better (which I agree with)? Also, loving the Oliver Crumes confusion of pole/poll. TRUE FAN

Thank you GIMEESOMEMO. Thats exactly what im saying.thumbs.gif

finally someone who gets it.

of course... the designers probably couldn't afford a short woman for the show, so they were stuck with a tall supermodel :lmao:

it's a dress designed for LONG LEGS.

Well, for me it works better on Madonna.Deal with it.Oh, and that model looks lifeless.

Oh, and that model looks lifeless.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cxitNqSnU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cxitNqSnU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cxitNqSnU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yeah you're really stupid too. :lmao::lmao:

What's with all the anger and aggression around here lately? Not only are folks turning on Madonna, they're turning on each other too.

This is supposed to be a fun time... a celebration (if you'll pardon the pun). Sure, every detail may not exactly match our various ideals, but to hell with all that -- let's just enjoy the ride, guys!