"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

4 more days!!! September 1st!!! CELEBRATION!!!

its like the old days when they would have adverts on MTV for upcoming world premiere videos. she still plays it like that. THANK GOD!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!

Love the way she looks!

She does it better than anyone!

Guest Pud Whacker

If only the videos were of the same caliber :horn:

I'm sorry I had to say it okay.

no, you didnt HAVE to say it, you WANTED to say it. i dont want to argue and get into a discussion but there is a 29 page thread where you can go and voice that opinion with like minded people.

can you keep it full of love and excitement in THIS THREAD please? thank you. much appreciated. xo

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks so much better with the black background. And the wig doesn't look so fake. Very nice! :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

Jesus it was a joke. Chill.

i am chill and i understand but for one moment, pretend youre at your britney board and every single thread you enter is negative and is just taking all the excitement out of everything dealing with the upcoming project. it would be great to have one thread where its just LOVE AND EXCITEMENT.

like i said, there are plenty of other threads (with this video clip included) to go in and be critical and this and that and what it should have been and all those things. i totally respect that and i hope that you and others can respect this request. xo :thumbsup:

i am chill and i understand but for one moment, pretend youre at your britney board and every single thread you enter is negative and is just taking all the excitement out of everything dealing with the upcoming project. it would be great to have one thread where its just LOVE AND EXCITEMENT.

like i said, there are plenty of other threads (with this video clip included) to go in and be critical and this and that and what it should have been and all those things. i totally respect that and i hope that you and others can respect this request. xo :thumbsup:

Actually PERSONALLY I've been one of the MOST positive posters concerning this whole project. I love the song and I think the tracklist of the CD and DVD are fine. But ANYWAY. And Madonna is as close to my heart as Britney if not more so lets just get that out of the way.

I dont understand their methods of promotions. I mean, they suck big time, yet they are making these teasers? talk about a half ass turd job.

Guest Pud Whacker

great, lets continue.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!

went through the tracklisting last night with scrapple and they really did a phenomenal job. we made a mock version using what we had as the tracklisting and came up with great theories and the segues of the songs were great. its really quite smart the way they put it together. we broke it down in BLOCKS. like the first 5 songs, why and what they represent and we had a field day. we went through the entire collection. it was fantastic.

looking very forward to all of this!!! :thumbsup:

great, lets continue.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!

went through the tracklisting last night with scrapple and they really did a phenomenal job. we made a mock version using what we had as the tracklisting and came up with great theories and the segues of the songs were great. its really quite smart the way they put it together. we broke it down in BLOCKS. like the first 5 songs, why and what they represent and we had a field day. we went through the entire collection. it was fantastic.

looking very forward to all of this!!! :thumbsup:

I would love to hear and discuss this with you guys

Sooooo excited for this video I love everything about the teaser

Guest Pud Whacker

I would love to hear and discuss this with you guys

Sooooo excited for this video I love everything about the teaser

:lol:

we literally spent HOURS on it. its was great!!! i started with a little skepticism regarding the track listing and by the time we made the play list up and intellectualized the song, when it was released, its effect, then the songs segue and everything over the last 25 years (and the more pot i smoked!!) - it was all really clear and fun and it made such sense and i dont want to speak for scrap, but i was getting very excited!!! :rotfl:

it was LOON CENTRAL!!! and yet sooooooooooooooooo much fun. xo

we literally spent HOURS on it. its was great!!! i started with a little skepticism regarding the track listing and by the time we made the play list up and intellectualized the song, when it was released, its effect, then the songs segue and everything over the last 25 years (and the more pot i smoked!!) - it was all really clear and fun and it made such sense and i dont want to speak for scrap, but i was getting very excited!!! :rotfl:

it was LOON CENTRAL!!! and yet sooooooooooooooooo much fun. xo

Guest waiting

She looks nice but they shouldn't let her do her own moves, or whatever those are supposed to be.

:chuckle: Seriously, what happened? I was watching some videos on youtube from The Virgin Tour a few weeks ago and she was such a natural dancer - so full of energy vitality and style. Now, its a hot mess every time she moves without the help of a choreographer. I miss her energetic spins also... can't remember the last time she did a triple spin... or even double. I think Tracey has a lot to do with it - that bitch and her aerobic/pseudo-dance routines. That leg up move she does in that clip is totally a Tracey-move.