"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

Madonna looks like shit with short hair. Plain and simple. It harshens her features,ages her and makes her look more manly. The lenght she has right now is..acceptable, if she cut it even just a little more it would be a big no no.

i really hope that she is not wearing another hideous WIG like she wore in JUMP.

she looks incredibly retarded in it.

MADONNA IS TOO OLD FOR SHORT BOB DOOz. its just wrong.

she looked fuckin stupid in that wig. i hate hate hated it.

gemini... fuck off. all you do is whinge, get a fucking life.

she looked fierce in that wig, end.

vidu.jpg

:dramatic: she looks ferosh! a tad GaGa-ish, but fierce nonetheless. :thumbsup:

Is this for real? It looks photoshopped to me.

As for M's hair, it looks good in any fashion long or short.

Jesus Luz spinning records? BO-RING. If Madonna had any sense she'd just get a bunch of shots of him facing away from the camera, on all fours without pants on, that's really the only way to make Mr. Jesus Luz pique our interest. Well, my interest.

Beats showing his face..

Is this for real? It looks photoshopped to me.

As for M's hair, it looks good in any fashion long or short.

This was posted by fanzine member londonfan who works at some sort of music related business and handles pr. They have been preparing promo commercials and this is a still from the commercial, using the same look and feel from the album artwork and earlier promo's. so the background isn't necesarrily what we'll see in the video. I THINK!

Guest BrentVanZant

This was posted by fanzine member londonfan who works at some sort of music related business and handles pr. They have been preparing promo commercials and this is a still from the commercial, using the same look and feel from the album artwork and earlier promo's. so the background isn't necesarrily what we'll see in the video. I THINK!

exactly. the background is not necessarily what we'll get in the vid, but M sure is.

Jesus may be a pretty boy model and not my typical type, I'd let him ride my face for hours. There's something about him. I could go on but I don't wanna hijack the thread.

7.gif

Madonna is very lucky to get to grind on that delicious piece of man meat.

I am still pissed they are using the remix for the video....the album version is just so great to me.

*sigh*

I thought they decided to use the album version..?

Dont play with my emotions like that lol.

Well based on what I have read and what people on here have said..the Benny remix was being used for the video.

Where did you hear they were using the album version?

I hope you are right!

Dont play with my emotions like that lol.

Well based on what I have read and what people on here have said..the Benny remix was being used for the video.

Where did you hear they were using the album version?

I hope you are right!

Tribe said there's no final decision about which version will be used. But the album version is the one all people know, so thats the one they should promote it with the video. Makes more sense.

Is good to see Lady gaga working with M as Backup dancer....

Back up dancer and stylist by the looks of it. :lmao:

Guest waiting

vidu.jpg

:dramatic: she looks ferosh! a tad GaGa-ish, but fierce nonetheless. :thumbsup:

That looks really fake, like a photoshop job. I can't say that I'm liking what I'm seeing (surprise :chuckle:). Her face doesn't look good here; she looks like Joan Rivers! I thought she looked hot in the Amirawhhateverthefuck japanese commercial. This is not like that at all. It looks like very bad blue screen work as well. Oh well, her Bedtime Stories quality video days are over so I wasn't expecting much.

Caca who?

Balmain Fall 2009

Balmain%20fall%202009%205.JPG

00010m.jpg

00320m.jpg

Very cougar Madonna. Reminds me of the recent W magazine shoot with Jesus Juice.