"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

Guest gloriesbarcelona

^^

:lmao::lmao: to Paul Oakenfold

Last night in Bucharest, Vadge got booed. For some of you, that little tidbit might be enough to keep you smiling in the soul for the rest of the day. So go with it. For the rest of you, Vadge got booed, because she told Romania that they need to stop discriminating against gays and gypsies. Tramps and thieves are still okay, I think.

Anyway, not everyone was loving Vadge's words and some showered her with boos. They need to watch out, because Madonna is bumping it with Baby Jesus! Baby Jesus could destroy them all with his sexyfaces and killer poses.

Speaking of Baby Jesus, whoever booed at Vadge should've saved it for this audacity below. In case you haven't seen it, here's a 15-second preview for Vadge's new video "Celebration" featuring Baby Jesus and Paul Oakenfold. At first, I booed, then I laughed, then I dry heaved, and then I don't really remember what happened after that. Paul Oakenfold's moves did not agree with my stomach. They should stamp a surgeon general's warning on this shit.

from http://www.dlisted.com/

^^

Last night in Bucharest, Vadge got booed. For some of you, that little tidbit might be enough to keep you smiling in the soul for the rest of the day. So go with it. For the rest of you, Vadge got booed, because she told Romania that they need to stop discriminating against gays and gypsies. Tramps and thieves are still okay, I think.

Anyway, not everyone was loving Vadge's words and some showered her with boos. They need to watch out, because Madonna is bumping it with Baby Jesus! Baby Jesus could destroy them all with his sexyfaces and killer poses.

Speaking of Baby Jesus, whoever booed at Vadge should've saved it for this audacity below. In case you haven't seen it, here's a 15-second preview for Vadge's new video "Celebration" featuring Baby Jesus and Paul Oakenfold. At first, I booed, then I laughed, then I dry heaved, and then I don't really remember what happened after that. Paul Oakenfold's moves did not agree with my stomach. They should stamp a surgeon general's warning on this shit.

That guy on Dlisted is classic! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

^^

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: OMG this article is AWESOME!!

Guest Pud Whacker

19664785904a982d3934f51.gif

:rotfl:

--------

scrapple brought up an interesting point to me yesterday. how warner has pulled all their artists from youtube but is using youtube for promotional purposes.

Does anyone else think the build up to this video has been ridiculous? Imagine if it’s completely shit after all this =P

I am excited about the video but from what I’ve seen it’s completely different to how I imagined. I thought it’d be filmed in different locations around the world and have a bit more energy. I’ll reserve full judgement until I see it in its entirety.

Yay, we get to see Madonna in a teaser clip.

I just pray they edit footage of Paul out of the video! Lol! :demonic:

honey that Paul footage will SAVE the video , trust me :fag:

Does anyone else think the build up to this video has been ridiculous? Imagine if it’s completely shit after all this =P

I am excited about the video but from what I’ve seen it’s completely different to how I imagined. I thought it’d be filmed in different locations around the world and have a bit more energy. I’ll reserve full judgement until I see it in its entirety.

I am (mostly) relieved to see the teasers. I was afraid it would be a large group of fans dressed like Madonna dancing in the street with M randomly edited in ("Jump 2"). Even if the actual video is not going to be fresh it doesn't seem to be an embarrassment.