"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

I'd hate to spoil all the fun, but am I the only one hoping that these previews are just to stir up excitement for the official video? It looks like they cast all of the rejects from the "Sorry" van scene and threw them into the white corner from the Hard Candy shoot outtakes.

I'll gladly eat my words if this vid turns out to be a masterpiece.

I'd hate to spoil all the fun, but am I the only one hoping that these previews are just to stir up excitement for the official video?

That's what I was thinking earlier.

Guest ursaminorjim

Although if the final video were four minutes of Paul Oakenfold trying to dance, that would be kind of awesome...

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Although if the final video were four minutes fo Paul Oakenfold trying to dance, that would be kind of awesome...

:rotfl: If that footage stays in, this will be the greatest video ever made!!!!

Gemini is retarded. I'd hate to see what he looks like. I think I'd get even more annoyed with him.

You sure have a lot of nerve. Say goodbye, you just earned your oh, 33rd suspension? This time it's for 3 months. Maybe then you'll come back and learn to not post on here when you're on one of your psychedelic trips. Ridiculous.

Guest ursaminorjim

:lmao: it looks like they just gave Paul O a lobotomy and shoved him in a dark room to see what would happen..

Sounds like it, too. ;)

(How's the leg, babe? Bet you can still dance better than Jokenfold!)

OMG i JUST saw the paul/jesus teaser on youtube LMFAO :rotfl:

there is HOPE for the video , i'm so happy , it will be EPIC!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

:lmao: it looks like they just gave Paul O a lobotomy and shoved him in a dark room to see what would happen..

He's like that really embarrassing Uncle everyone has who tries to dance when he's drunk at some young peoples party, but he can't :lol:

Sounds like it, too. ;)

(How's the leg, babe? Bet you can still dance better than Jokenfold!)

it's fine..thanks :inlove: more annoying than painful now.

He's like that really embarrassing Uncle everyone has who tries to dance when he's drunk at some young peoples party, but he can't :lol:

Bless him. I bet he was just a decoy to distract us fans from noticing that Madonna was still doing her tired Yoga moves and pop lock and drops :lol:

I like the first comment on Perez's blog.

"Paul Oakenfold needs to die."

I kinda think the same way. If he really was dancing like that, just cut him out. really i mean