"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

It's all of 25 seconds....how can you judge it as crap?

it's a foreshadowing for the crappiness to come

please don't be another 4 minute , please Oh GOD!!

It's great! Really makes me want to dance. I only wish it was M herself doing those dance moves, she still has the energy & flexibility, so what gives?

It's a teaser. Doesn't even mean it's really part of the video. It may be an uncompleted scene. And I suspect Madonna will be doing some moves as well.

Because it's not the album version. It's the Benny Benassi mix, which they're using for the video.

Catch up! :lol:

Apparently, director Jonas Åkerlund decided to use the album version

of the song instead of the Benny Benassi remix!

So that^^^^^^^^ is incorrect?

I am so fucking confused.

i love both mixes

the benny one feels more tired and boring

It certainly does.

If the Benny mix is used for the video I am going to be pissed, its shit compared to the album version.

I keep reading conflicting information, some people are saying the Benny mix is being used and other places I have read they decided to use the album version.

This gives me a damn headache.

2e2qxwo.jpg

Edited by Cody

I does look like "a little less conversation". Still it is ok. I just hope that her part won't be as embarrassing as in "Jump".

:lmao: so true, so we have a song (if they use the oakenfold version) from 1997 and a video from what, 1999? :lmao:

Guest waiting

I don't love it; it looks like a GAP commercial. But at least it looks a lot better than what I was expecting. I thought it was going to be full of those awful paint splatters graphics ... UGH. I hope she got some decent moves/choreography going on in this video because it is the only thing that can really make this from a mediocre effort to something interesting. From the stills it looks like she will be doing her jerky JUMP-type moves again which will make her look like she doesn't know how to dance properly around these young professional dancers.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I'll hold my judgment till the whole video hits. So far though, it's like a Jump video used for a street wear clothing line.