"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

i just hope it's better than 4 mins and at least as good as Hung Up , the video for 4 minutes was HORRENDOUS !!

And here I am hoping for the next Vogue! :lmao: But seriously tho, she hasn't had a truly amazing video since DTM.

and the last great video with JEAN BAPTISE MONDINO.....even though my love for "Hollywood" is a given but DTM had the epic dance sequence.

and the last great video with JEAN BAPTISE MONDINO.....even though my love for "Hollywood" is a given but DTM had the epic dance sequence.

I love the editing, the whole concept with the screen, the cowboys, the choreography, it was just perfect! But DAD is great too, and I also like HU!

I found this at madonnatemple:

The editing for the video is done and is about to be sent out to

TV channels worldwide to be broadcast in about 10 days.

Madonna is looking lovely in a short wig, a short black skirt and

similar sunglasses to the ones she was recently wearing in Portofino…

Many guests are to be expected including Jesus Luz, Lourdes Leon,

a few dancers from the Sticky & Sweet Tour and some fans as well…

A little controversy is to be expected as well as Madonna

undresses Jesus Luz during the video!

Apparently, director Jonas Ã…kerlund decided to use the album version

of the song instead of the Benny Benassi remix!

Also, some changes are to be expected in the Celebration album

tracklist after some fans have expressed their discontentment

with the use of Immaculate Collection versions for some tracks!

Guest Danny86

^Those are Anna's quotes about the video details, and the last 2 is from Tribe, this is nothing new. The video premiere date was announced on Madonna.com and it's in a week.

^Those are Anna's quotes about the video details, and the last 2 is from Tribe, this is nothing new. The video premiere date was announced on Madonna.com and it's in a week.

yeah, it was several days old but I hadn't seen some of it as this post updates so often. I thought I'd add it anyway for those that might have missed it.

Apparently, director Jonas Ã…kerlund decided to use the album version

of the song instead of the Benny Benassi remix!

358nqrr.jpg

There is a god!

I was worried for a minute few weeks there.

Guest chatty kathy

6060_1202438468093_1442520152_30553260_2497062_n.jpg

Balmain has been the "It" label for, oh, several seasons now. But Madonna is just now wearing a fall 2009 Balmain piece for her new "Celebration" video, paired with Christian Louboutin Supra Fifre thigh-high boots. But, guys! You know what this means? She's not wearing a leotard. Does this mean bottoms are coming back? It's a pretty short dress, but it's something. [Luxuo, Fashion Week Daily]

Source: http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2009/08/madonna_has_discovered_balmain.html