"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

MadonnaTribe.com has heard some more exclusive news about what made the final cut in the music video for Celebration to debut around the world very soon.

As previously reported the day after the shoot at Dolce & Gabbana's after show party in Milan, Jesus Luz will debut in a Madonna video spinning records as a DJ. Confirmed in the clip is also Lourdes' appearance, as exclusively reported here. She will not only wear a version of the MTV Like A Virgin Wedding Dress complete with the charms and chains but she will also be dancing a bit.

Madonna herself is wearing a wig and sunglasses in the video.

Jesus Luz spinning records? BO-RING. If Madonna had any sense she'd just get a bunch of shots of him facing away from the camera, on all fours without pants on, that's really the only way to make Mr. Jesus Luz pique our interest. Well, my interest.

Jesus wants to be a dj, so I guess she's just helping him.

I thought he wanted to be a model? Anyway, I have no issue he's in the video. It just takes me back to her Tony Ward days. Furthermore, none of us know much about this guy other than his involvement with Madonna, so I don't understand the animosity? It's just a video. And the whole thing is to be a fun video. Who cares if it's Jesus or someone else who is playing the part?

I thought he wanted to be a model? Anyway, I have no issue he's in the video. It just takes me back to her Tony Ward days. Furthermore, none of us know much about this guy other than his involvement with Madonna, so I don't understand the animosity? It's just a video. And the whole thing is to be a fun video. Who cares if it's Jesus or someone else who is playing the part?

Models aren't forever.

He wants to be a dj, he said that several times during interviews.

They're just jealous haters. Jesus is EVERYTHING :drool: So glad he's in this....hope they make out too.

Lola in a wedding dress is gonna cause all kinds of controversy. :thumbsup:

Models aren't forever.

He wants to be a dj, he said that several times during interviews.

Well, more power to him if that's what he wants to do. Though, DJing isn't necessarily a huge gig compared to modeling. Modeling can also lead into other entertainment careers such as acting.

Well, more power to him if that's what he wants to do. Though, DJing isn't necessarily a huge gig compared to modeling. Modeling can also lead into other entertainment careers such as acting.

The boy dreams of being a DJ. Don't rain over his dream cloud.

Jesus Luz spinning records? BO-RING. If Madonna had any sense she'd just get a bunch of shots of him facing away from the camera, on all fours without pants on, that's really the only way to make Mr. Jesus Luz pique our interest. Well, my interest.

:lmao:

Oh, Miguel..

I can't wait! And there is no doubt Lourdes in the weddding dress is going to cause some controversy. Bring it on if so!!

Now that is the most NOTEWORTHY piece about this video so far besides M in a wig and sunglasses... :bow:

I don't want to be negative, but Jesus djing and her daughter dressing up in her Like A Virgin outfit sound kind of dumb to me. It's just going to give the haters and the media more ammunition to make fun of her.

It just seems like controversy just for the sake of it. I miss the old Madonna who was controversial but had something meaningful to say behind that.

But I may change my mind when I see the actual video.

I don't want to be negative, but Jesus djing and her daughter dressing up in her Like A Virgin outfit sound kind of dumb to me. It's just going to give the haters and the media more ammunition to make fun of her.

It just seems like controversy just for the sake of it. I miss the old Madonna who was controversial but had something meaningful to say behind that.

But I may change my mind when I see the actual video.

Well if everyone is talking about (good things or bad things) its all good baby, just relax

Guest waiting

What's going on here? Lourdes in Madonna's video dressed in her LAV outfit? Oh God, I thought she didn't want to expose her daughter like this; after all, she did prevent her from watching TV for god knows how long. People are going to say she is a hypocrite and is now exploiting her children for her own commercial gain because she is desperate. It seems tacky to me. This is all very odd coming from a woman who just years ago vehemently stated she never wanted to revisit that period in her life again. I hope this is just a rumour.

Well if everyone is talking about (good things or bad things) its all good baby, just relax

Not necessarly. A lot of the controversy she's created lately, hasn't profited her well. Specifically, I recall all the hoopla over the "cross" versus NBC cutting it out for the airing of CONFESSIONS. That was left hanging until the airing, and it really didn't draw in the amount of viewers they hoped. And the reply "Waiting" gave is exactly what kinda negativity we're dealing with... and he is supposed to be a fan. Imagine what the non-fans and critics are going to say. :electropop:

That said, I don't see it as a big deal. Though, I can see some making a big deal about putting Lourdes in a wedding dress emulating her act from the 80's.

Guest bluejean

Well it doesn't matter what she does, the haters and the media are going to find something negative to say about it. I really can't see how putting Lourdes in her video is a BAD thing. Obviously Lourdes wants to do it. Madonna doesn't have to live on her every word from 10 years ago.

The video just sounds like she is out to have some fun. Why does she have to be controversial all the time? People that want her to be so are just looking for a fight for no reason. You don't have to say something provocative all the time as you just end up with a reputation of deliberately causing trouble and people switch off. Using Jesus and Lourdes is not controversial but she knows it will get her some PR.

She's had a tough year and perhaps just wants to let her hair down?