"Celebration" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST!

cosmic_system

Guest travelinstillness

Actually Tribe is one of the few if not the only fansite who has no problem posting updates of previous news items saying things have changed - they do not simply edit or revise older items in the dark like other major sites do (drownedlicious, hint hint), they "take responsibility" of what they post.

This time they are updating the tracklist without making mention of it and I am pretty sure they have a reason to do such a thing as it's really a first for them.

I know for sure that it was not the tracklist to cause a stir but the details about which versions are in and where from, and that the management wasn't exactly happy with that (and the reaction).

you must be Lighthouse.

UPDATE... I've been just informed from a Warner Bros. source that the track listing that Madonnatribe has reported... is only 90% correct, and it is NOT finalized as a few changes are being made. The tracking list Tribe is reporting is what stands so far, yet isn't locked in place. I asked about the versions on the album being used, but have not gotten a reply back on that. I will post it as soon as I do.

It appears you were right all along and here some were giving you so much grief for questioning M Tribe. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I can't wait to see what the actual list of songs is. I hope it includes GI2M!!! Keep us posted if you hear more and thanks! :thumbsup:

Mario posted something in the Tribe forum (supposedly), saying that the only thing WB is working on now is the versions being used- so, supposedly, the actual tracklist is what it reported. We shall see.

There is a shitload of confusion surrounding the single mix variations made worse by innacuracies posted on fansites, wikipedia and forums. Here is a link to the thread that I posted last year (in moist anticipation of this new collection.) It breaks down all of her single versions including track times, and indicates which were specially remixed or simply edited from the album versions alongside other (hopefully) useful information:

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=23857&st=0#entry646593

I actually own these on the various original formats and have attempted to be as thorough and accurate as possible. I'm happy to answer any further questions. :vogue:

Guest JOE1979

There is a shitload of confusion surrounding the single mix variations made worse by innacuracies posted on fansites, wikipedia and forums. Here is a link to the thread that I posted last year (in moist anticipation of this new collection.) It breaks down all of her single versions including track times, and indicates which were specially remixed or simply edited from the album versions alongside other (hopefully) useful information:

I actually own these on the various original formats and have attempted to be as thorough and accurate as possible. I'm happy to answer any further questions. :vogue:

Mattress, that thread is amazing! Wow! You really put alot of work and effort into that and its shows! That will be a huge help to me and many other fans too, I'm sure! Thank you so much! You and neutrocks are officially my 2 favorite members! Lol! I think I have a zillion questions already, but they may be answered further in that thread, so I'll wait until after I've read it all...lol. As neutrocks knows, I am trying to obtain all of the definitive single versions of each single so that I can make my own collection! Of course, I will still buy Celebration, but I enjoy making compilations of my own too!

I hope that 10% of changes includes Give It 2 Me. I don't ask for more.

Miles Away... well, no comments.

Oh please there will be no more changes to the tracklistings. It takes time to remaster and everything is probably already set in stone. Production of the CD's is probably underway.

Anyway, the track listing is better than I imagined...we get Who's That Girl, Dress You Up, Burning Up, Everybody...

There are a lot of great tunes ignored...You'll See, Deeper and Deeper, TUTBMP, Bedtime Story, I Want You, YMLM, Drowned World, Get Together, Jump....but you can't put everything on a 2 CD set so obviously some tracks have to be dropped.

Sorry, Hollywood and the god-awful Miles Away shouldn't be there but at least we get some of the older tracks mentioned above.

Guest IJustFuctMadonna

I agree. Many people never heard the original single versions on the radio or owned the vinyl singles and have no clue which versions were released, or even how some versions were different in various countries, on various formats, etc. I know very few people who know which version of Express Yourself was on the 7".

I was also threatened with a ban because I mentioned it was childish & immature because as a member, I am forbidden from typing out the madonnalicious.com (it turns into Madonnalicker). you are also forbidden from typing queenmadonna.com (0%.com) or madonnafanzine/drownedmadonna. just simply stupid if you ask me.

funny how I can be banned for mentioning a rival website's name, BUT, when another member was harrassing me and defaming me there, no one gave a shit. their priorties are seriously warped.

How ridiculous. Fan websites should support each other, don't get why there's this bitter rivalry. It's the same with Say Gay who hate any other Kylie websites.

Guest travelinstillness

How ridiculous. Fan websites should support each other, don't get why there's this bitter rivalry. It's the same with Say Gay who hate any other Kylie websites.

well now i've been banned there... and in a rant by their Admin i was referred to as a cross-eyed moral-less tramp (its since been removed). NICE ONE. what a bunch of fucktards that they have to resort to such vitriolic anger. they didn't realize they were giving me a compliment either :crazy:

well now i've been banned there... and in a rant by their Admin i was referred to as a cross-eyed moral-less tramp (its since been removed). NICE ONE. what a bunch of fucktards that they have to resort to such vitriolic anger. they didn't realize they were giving me a compliment either :crazy:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: Idiots!! :americanlife:

A&A Records, official Warner Music partner in Romania has made an announcement:

"The tracklist for "Celebration" will suffer changes due to fan comments.The final tracklist will be made available on 01.09.2009."

Someone posted that on tribeforum not sure if its true or what.

Actually reading more I think it was someone who posted a fake list and then used that as an excuse.

Guest Danny86

That was just the same tracklist with "Get Together" and without "Live To Tell" that's been around for a month already. They realized it was fake so they made a "statement" that Warner is changing it.

That was just the same tracklist with "Get Together" and without "Live To Tell" that's been around for a month already. They realized it was fake so they made a "statement" that Warner is changing it.

Yes it's obvious these sites who posted the early tracklist want to save face now

I hope the tribe one sticks now. I put the songs i have on my iPod and it sounds great:)

A&A Records, official Warner Music partner in Romania has made an announcement:

"The tracklist for "Celebration" will suffer changes due to fan comments.The final tracklist will be made available on 01.09.2009."

Well, the INITIAL tracklist that A&A Records came with is very different from what Mtribe said:

http://www.radiomadonna.ro/stiri/1511/exclusiv-tracklist-oficial-madona-%E2%80%93-celebration/

Celebration 2CD Edition

Tracklist CD 1 – Madonna-Celebration

01 – Vogue

02 – Express Yourself

03 – Into the Groove

04 – Papa Don’t Preach

05 – La Isla Bonita

06 – Everybody

07 – Lucky Star

08 – Holiday

09 – Like a Virgin

10 – Borderline

11 – Material Girl

12 – Crazy For You

13 – Open Your Heart

14 – Cherish

15 – Like a Prayer

16 – Justify My Love

17 – Deeper and Deeper

18 – Erotica

19 – Rain

Tracklist CD 2 – Madonna-Celebration

01 – Celebration

02 – Music

03 – Get Together

04 – Frozen

05 – Hung Up

06 – Ray of Light

07 – Beautiful Stranger

08 – Don’t Tell Me

09 – Hollywood

10 – Human Nature

11 – Secret

12 – Take a Bow

13 – American Life

14 – Die Another Day

15 – Sorry

16 – 4 Minutes

17 – Give It 2 Me

18 – Revolver

Madonna – Celebration 1CD Edition

1. Vogue

2. Express Yourself

3. Into the Groove

4. Papa DonÂ’t Preach

5. La Isla Bonita

6. Lucky Star

7. Holiday

8. Like a Virgin

9. Material Girl

10. Crazy for You

11. Like a Prayer

12. Erotica

13. Music

14. Frozen

15. Hung Up

16. Ray of Light

17. DonÂ’t Tell Me

18. Take a Bow

19. Sorry

20. 4 Minutes

21. Celebration

Guest Danny86

^Could have done without listing that once again... Must be around the tenth time somebody tries to sell that tracklist. :chuckle:

Yah- that one tracklist is staler than year-old white bread.

WB should be announcing the tracklist soon- maybe around 9/1 or so, actually. Course, actual versions, we'll only ave speculation on, unless MTribe indeed ends up as reliable info.

Guest amit1234

I'm a fan of chronological greatest hits collections. Where you can trace an artist's development from the beginning right up to the present.

I don't like the idea of the hits randomly being thrown at me. It ruins the listening experience.

But that's just me.

Guest hot revolver

please wbr stay away from hollywood, human nature and miles away. they are boring and not great hits...

i like those except they can drop miles away!

I hear ya, amit. That's why TIC is so impactful. But, the way that supposed tracklist reads, a lot of TIC-era songs are grouped together in oneform or another.

Plus, I don't think the new tracks on Celebration necessarily mark an artistic evolution (though they will close out both discs). Same goes for "4 Minutes." :)