"Celebration" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST!

cosmic_system

Guest hot revolver

The tracklisting is great as it is so y'all really need to leave it alone. Dont u guys already have the songs not included on itunes anyways?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The tracklisting is great as it is so y'all really need to leave it alone. Dont u guys already have the songs not included on itunes anyways?

Using that logic, why bother even releasing a GH in the first place if you can get it all on separate albums :manson:

Guest Danny86
I was almost sure that she would demand that 'Human Nature' be there since it seems to be one of her faves. I could care less that it's missing but it better be on the DVD.

I'm glad she didn't have her way with HN, it would have been ridiculous for a flop single to appear on 2 GH's.

It'll be on the DVD for sure, I guess that will have around the same number of tracks, but the likes of "Holiday", "Crazy For You", "Into The Groove", "Dress You Up", "Live To Tell", "Who's That Girl" and "Miles Away" will be substituted by her acclaimed videos from the 90s.

CD 1:

01) Hung Up

02) Music

03) Vogue

04) 4 Minutes

05) Holiday

06) Like A Virgin

07) Into The Groove

08) Everybody

09) Like A Prayer

10) Ray Of Light

11) Sorry

12) Express Yourself

13) Open Your Heart

14) Borderline

15) Secret

16) Erotica

17) Justify My Love

18) Celebration

CD 1 is absolutely perfect! i wouldn't change a thing!

CD 2:

01) Dress You Up

02) Material Girl

03) La Isla Bonita

04) Papa Don't Preach

05) Lucky Star

06) Burning Up

07) Crazy For You

08) Who's That Girl

09) Frozen

10) Miles Away

11) Take A Bow

12) Beautiful Stranger

13) Hollywood

14) Die Another Day

15) Don't Tell Me

16) Live To Tell

17) Cherish

18) Revolver

CD 2 on the other hand needs a slight change! Hollywood, Beautiful Stranger and Miles Away need to be replaced with You'll See, Get Together and Give It 2 Me!

Guest thehiltonsuite

This Used To Be My Playground and I'll Remember should be in place of Miles Away and Hollywood. Otherwise, it's perfect!

And This Used To Be My Playground should be on there before You'll See, because it was a #1 hit!

Danny, I was considering the DVD, as well, and those exact videos to be left out (if WB doesn't release all of her videos, that is- not expecting that).

Tracks not on the CD that could be on the DVD:

The rumor is that the director's cut of "American Life" will be on the DVD.

Tracks on the CD that possibly/probably will be on the DVD:

Oh Father

Bad Girl

Rain

Bedtime Story

Human Nature

Drowned World

The Power of Good-Bye

Nothing Really Matters

American Life

CD 1:

01) Hung Up

02) Music

03) Vogue

04) 4 Minutes

05) Holiday

06) Like A Virgin

07) Into The Groove

08) Everybody

09) Like A Prayer

10) Ray Of Light

11) Sorry

12) Express Yourself

13) Open Your Heart

14) Borderline

15) Secret

16) Erotica

17) Justify My Love

18) Celebration

CD 2:

01) Dress You Up

02) Material Girl

03) La Isla Bonita

04) Papa Don't Preach

05) Lucky Star

06) Burning Up

07) Crazy For You

08) Who's That Girl

09) Frozen

10) Miles Away

11) Take A Bow

12) Beautiful Stranger

13) Hollywood

14) Die Another Day

15) Don't Tell Me

16) Live To Tell

17) Cherish

18) Revolver

madonnatribe

I'm happy with that, especially with Dress You Up, Who's That Girl and Miles Away (Maybe that song will finally get some recognition). If I could just swap Don't Tell Me with True Blue it'd pretty much be perfect. I do think it was a mistake to leave out Give It 2 Me and The Power of Goodbye too.

This Used To Be My Playground and I'll Remember should be in place of Miles Away and Hollywood. Otherwise, it's perfect!

And This Used To Be My Playground should be on there before You'll See, because it was a #1 hit!

bith songs are on something to remember

crazy for you is there just because it was on immaculate collection too and it's really one of her biggest hits from the 80s..

Guest Danny86

Danny, I was considering the DVD, as well, and those exact videos to be left out (if WB doesn't release all of her videos, that is- not expecting that).

Tracks not on the CD that could be on the DVD:

The rumor is that the director's cut of "American Life" will be on the DVD.

Tracks on the CD that possibly/probably will be on the DVD:

Oh Father

Bad Girl

Rain

Bedtime Story

Human Nature

Drowned World

The Power of Good-Bye

Nothing Really Matters

American Life

Hope AL is there indeed, I'm not sure if "Hollywood" video can be used, but lets hope it's not "Love Profusion" that gets there instead.

Also, would there be nothing between HN and Frozen? Or she'd throw a bone with LDLHA again? :demonic:

"Get Together", "Jump" & "Give It 2 Me" should be there too to have more "previously didn't appear on a DVD" videos.

I'm not expecting to see "Deeper And Deeper" or "You'll See" included though.

I know it's been discussed that the DVD will be a double one, but thanks to a Billboard guru, we have what is the closest to official word: Per WB distribution's business-to-business Web site, it indeed is 2 DVDs, with a suggested price of $29.99.

Could WB squeeze as many of her videos on there as possible? I'd like some bonus performance clips or something- i.e. "Like a Virgin" at the VMAs, as that's regarded as a historic performance.

Guest Danny86

HG, reportedly the DVD set will contain 180 minutes of videos and that would be between 30-40 clips, that's why I say it'll be most likely the same number as the CD tracks, so I wouldn't expect anything extraordinary... In fact it's already filled up with the videos you listed...

I guess we can already start eliminating songs/videos that will not be on there:

Holiday

Everybody

Into The Groove

Miles Away

Revolver

A shame they included "Everybody," "Sorry," "Burning Up," "Miles Away" and "Hollywood." In its places, they could have put some *real* hits like: "Angel," "Keep It Together," "Causing a Commotion," "True Blue," "You'll See," "I'll Remember," or "This Used to be My Playground." Seems very silly to me that a chart topper like TUTBMP didn't make the cut, but a mega flop like "Hollywood" (which in my opinion is just another variation of "Beautiful Stranger") did.

I guess we can already start eliminating songs/videos that will not be on there:

Holiday

Everybody

Into The Groove

Miles Away

Revolver

Why do you think "Everybody" won't be on there? Though, the fact I hope it's on there, means it probably won't.

Guest bluejean

I am shocked that Deeper & Deeper is not on there. Playground, I'll Remember, True Blue and American Pie are not surprisingly left off although they should be on there.

Also shocked about Burning Up, but it does add a certain coolness to the collection.

The order of Disc 1 is good, disc 2 I am really not sure about.

I hope the DVD is in chronological order, I think the videos should take us on a journey through her career from start to end.

Guest bluejean

Considering the DVD has 180 minutes... if you put together a list of her proper videos and exlcude the soundtrack videos (Playground, I'll Remember) and anything made on the cheap (like True Blue, American Pie etc), it adds up to about the right length. So I'd say that is what we will get.

i always had this horrible feeling that she'd do something irritating like include miles away...

i think everybody, hollywood and miles away NEED to be replaced with deeper and deeper, i'll remember and TUTBMP

Can't one DVD hold 180 minutes? That's just 4 hours and 20 minutes. Is there a set limit as to what one DVD can hold?

Since it's 2 DVDs, what, only 90 minutes per disc?

BTW- the MadonnaTribe link is gone... uh-oh...

Guest Danny86

Stereomover at Fanzine posted this:

"You Must Love Me" was removed at the last minute in favor of "Crazy For You". Part of the royalties would actually have to go to the Evita songwritters, i think. Something, like that...

"4 Minutes" and "Miles Away" were favored over "Give It 2 Me" for reasons that will become clear later on.

They basically listened to the fans on this one.

So, hush!

This one's for you.

I'd take that with a pinch of salt, he was the one who kept saying this would be a "for the fans" release.

Probably means a "Miles Away" video for DVD?

Can't one DVD hold 180 minutes? That's just 4 hours and 20 minutes. Is there a set limit as to what one DVD can hold?

Since it's 2 DVDs, what, only 90 minutes per disc?

BTW- the MadonnaTribe link is gone... uh-oh...

I think I mentioned this in another thread you asked about this sometime back. But yes, one DVD can hold up to 4.7 GB of data/video. The higher the quality the video, the more room it takes. But there is no reason why she can't include up to 3 to 4 hours of videos on one DVD. A lot of movies contain up to that amount, especially with extras. With 2 DVD's she certainly can hold another 3 to 4 hours. Obviously, they aren't using the DVD's to their capacity. What a shame because they could include all her videos simply on one DVD and then on the second include a lot of rare and live footage.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

One DVD disc can run for over 3 hours. To not use up 2 DVDs worth of space and include all her videos is pretty lame. Just give us the goods :dazed: