14) Die Another Day

15) Don't Tell Me

16) Live To Tell

17) Cherish

18) Revolver

madonnatribe

Guest Danny86

Indeed, great idea for a new thread! :D

So like I said, "You Must Love Me" was the only "wrong" hint at Madonna.com, the rest is all included here.

Surprised that "Hollywood" is there instead of "GI2M" or any Evita song, but loving that all 5 debut album singles are there! No wonder she performed them all in the last 5 years!

I'm glad she's skipped the Evita stuff.

But still annoyed at the way "You'll See" and "I'll Remember" have been shunned. Either/or should have been on it instead of "Miles Away" and/or "Hollywood."

Guest Danny86

I wonder if Stuart remix for "Hollywood? That would make more sense.

I think "YMLM" did not make it because of those damn writing credits?

And "Dress You Up" got greatly elevated now!

Miles Away instead of GI2M? THE CHEEK

"Um, I'm still pissed off with Pharrell cause of the way he made me cry so no, "Give it 2 Me" won't get on. Let's just line JT and Timbo's pockets some more with my royalties. Yeah."

Although I think it was a stupid decision to put any single from Hard Poon aside from 4 Minutes, I'm wondering why she chose Miles Away over Give It 2 Me. I mean Miles Away was a flop EVERYWHERE. At least Give It 2 Me had a video. Oh well, I think Give It 2 Me in its original incarnation is kinda corny anyway so...

yes

Do we have any more info on which versions will be on?

PLEASE GOD let it be the original version of "Into the Groove" and not the TIC one.

Otherwise I don't care which versions are on for the other songs!

The tracklist is satisfying, theres nothing for me to whine about.

Yes, there are some important tracks that should be on there instead of a few unimportant/forgettable tracks, but, everything else is there.

Now bring on the DVD.

Terrific tracklist. Pity no True Blue but I'm very happy with this. Yay for Who's That Girl!

Although I think it was a stupid decision to put any single from Hard Poon aside from 4 Minutes, I'm wondering why she chose Miles Away over Give It 2 Me. I mean Miles Away was a flop EVERYWHERE. At least Give It 2 Me had a video. Oh well, I think Give It 2 Me in its original incarnation is kinda corny anyway so...

You want my reasoning? It's kinda awful, but its her biggest hit in Japan, plus its the only "memory" on there of good ol' Guy Ritchie.

I'd like to think of this compilation as a dedication to pass lovers, a song for each guy AND gal.

Am tickled to DEATH about "Burning Up," which I was just so SURE would be forgotten! :D

And my long-standing superstition that "Hollywood" would be the ONLY official single from "American Life" to make it rings TRUE as well.

A shame about both "I'll Remember" and "You'll See" but that guarantees STR to endure I guess, so it's okay in some way.

My heart was racing as I was scanning through the tracklist and when I didn't find it I had to do a DOUBLE TAKE before I could breathe easy. smileylool.gif

For real. rotfl.gif

:lmao: American Life is finally FORGOTTEN.

That 20 minutes or so on CD 2, from Tracks 10 to 14 will be a bit of a DRAG. But Live To Tell will sparkle even brighter after those DUDS, even if it is unnecessarily hidden at the end of the second disc.

And :lmao: at how she's AGAIN trying to cement DAD and Hollywood's legacy. It's not going to happen.

But CD1, bar the inclusion of Sorry, is arguably the STRONGEST greatest hits single disc in decades.