Do you think Celebration will be one of Madonnas biggest flops?

horn

Airplay is worse than any AL singles/Sorry/GT/Jump/GI2M/MA, and iTunes sales is plummeting every hours.

Will it be her first lead single that fail to crack Top 40 in the US Hot 100? :1251:

THAT DOESNT SOUND PROMISING. bloed_2.gif

she really shouldve released ReVOLvER 1st....its a solid, hip, urban pop track.

hoWEVER, i did hear it playing over the store speakers when i went to the drugstore on tuesday nite.

Why are you people sooooo negative?? The song hasn't even been out a week, yet you're labeling it a "flop"? WTF?? :wacko: Why not focus this energy in trying to make it a success? I just don't get it? We're her fans? Certainly, you're entitled to discuss the good and bad, but it seems to me fans focus far more on the negative than positive. Bring back the days where we just enjoyed the music and had fun... not over analyze and found fault in everything Madonna does anymore. Doesn't sound like what fans should be doing, does it?? I'm confused?? :blink:

Also, there is another thread that asks you to answer this same question: http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=27430

The only difference the question is asked in a positive perspective. So why duplicate the same question when you could have answered that it would be a "flop" in the other thread??

Yes! They released it to i-tunes early, no video, no live performances to promote it.

Wow this is the first time her lead single was a flop in U.S.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

America won't give a shit about this song. People who think it'll be a hit there are deluding themselves. Revolta may do ok though.

Why are you people sooooo negative?? The song hasn't even been out a week, yet you're labeling it a "flop"? WTF?? :wacko: Why not focus this energy in trying to make it a success? I just don't get it? We're her fans? Certainly, you're entitled to discuss the good and bad, but it seems to me fans focus far more on the negative than positive. Bring back the days where we just enjoyed the music and had fun... not over analyze and found fault in everything Madonna does anymore. Doesn't sound like what fans should be doing, does it?? I'm confused?? :blink:

Also, there is another thread that asks you to answer this same question: http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=27430

The only difference the question is asked in a positive perspective. So why duplicate the same question when you could have answered that it would be a "flop" in the other thread??

:lmao::lmao:

Who cares?

It's going to be HUGE all over the world.

exactly....the US of where?

it's a 'throwaway' single to help a Greatest Hits album...no biggee (sic) really

:thumbsup:

Guest superman

Airplay is worse than any AL singles/Sorry/GT/Jump/GI2M/MA, and iTunes sales is plummeting every hours.

Will it be her first lead single that fail to crack Top 40 in the US Hot 100? :1251:

yeah and we were laughing about Mariah's single - i think Madonna is perfect match to mariah!! oh my!!

it's a 'throwaway' single to help a Greatest Hits album...no biggee

christina's 'keeps getting better' is a throw away single

a goldfrapp rip off promoting her flop greatest hits album

it shot straight into the top 10 with little airplay and 0 anticipation

being a greatest hits single is not an excuse

It's all Oakenfold's fault. The production of Celebration is so tired and boring that he should be laughed out of his profession for calling it cutting-edge.

Mark Kamins could have made a track more fresh and modern.

Mosy likely yes! But oh well..

I like it! To be frank most the future of Madonna's songs will all most be flops, gots nothing to do with the musci, just her age and where the shitty state of music is in the usa!

It's all Oakenfold's fault. The production of Celebration is so tired and boring that he should be laughed out of his profession for calling it cutting-edge.

Mark Kamins could have made a track more fresh and modern.

I agree that the Oakenfold sound is dated and generic-sounding. I think Oakenfold's kinda deluded when he says that the sound of "Celebration" is cutting edge. That's why I like Benny's mix and can't wait for the rest of the mixes. I think a decent mix may salvage the song. It'll be big in the clubs, but I'm doubtful that the US market will embrace the single.

come join the parteee

need Regurgitation

two fingers just won't do

let's get it started

induce vomitation

cuz everybody wants to vomit on u

in all seriousness the production is shit, not my style. but I love her voice it sells the song, at least for me. At this point who care if it flops. no pop star has been able to maintain chart dominance for this long anyway it's a mute point. Let's just be happy that she's still putting music out there people.

so it´s aoakenfold´s fault? she doesn´t have anything to say about her own work?

anyway, I can´t understand why some people changed from "the best thing since..." to "pure shit" in only a years.

Still, I think she cares about charts, and she´s going to do some promo...