I hate 'Celebration' when is 'Revolver' coming out???

hesser

Celebration is a bomb imo. I still think it sounds like 90s Real Mcoy and wont chart well @ all. It should just be a tease single for the hardcores. I'm looking more forward to Revolver. Any info on that release?

How do you know you will like Revolver more than Celebration? It's just another flop after flop.

Guest Pud Whacker

sorry that you guys are getting all old and shyt but the 90's are now archaic and retro. its 19 years ago...get used to it. youre going to see a lot being repeated by everyone since your coherency.

Guest ursaminorjim

sorry that you guys are getting all old and shyt but the 90's are now archaic and retro. its 19 years ago...get used to it. youre going to see a lot being repeated by everyone since your coherency.

But Oakenfold sucked then, and he sucks now. Period. He hasn't changed one whit. Besides, it's more like ten years ago, not 19.

If someone came out with a "Born slippy" ripoff, I'd be thrilled! "Celebration?" Not so much. :lol:

Guest ursaminorjim

You gotta love all the negativity and people confidently predicting "Celebration", "Revolver", and the new greatest hits will all be flops.

I must be mistaken, I thought this was a MADONNA APPRECIATION BOARD! :dramatic:

Well, we appreciate and care enough about her to be concerned when she does sub-standard work. ;)

Geez if your not happy with Celebration as a Madonna fan then move on, its pure Madonna....that spoken word section and laugh is Madonna heaven.

Revolver we dont even know what she has done with it yet.

But Oakenfold sucked then, and he sucks now. Period. He hasn't changed one whit. Besides, it's more like ten years ago, not 19.

If someone came out with a "Born slippy" ripoff, I'd be thrilled! "Celebration?" Not so much. :lol:

agree completely - that was my instant concern and issue with the song. I still think the song is FINE but the production is just too cliche, dated Oakenfeld - at the end of the day. The sound of 1990 or so - that's now considered classic and worth revisting, but 1995-99 or so, is still as tired and non stimulating as it was in 2004 lol. This song sounds like it's right outta 1997 (a sound that still needs at least 5 more yrs to be somewhat cool and worth visiting again)!

Geez if your not happy with Celebration as a Madonna fan then move on, its pure Madonna....that spoken word section and laugh is Madonna heaven.

I have to agree. "Celebration" screams Madonna. I am not saying everyone has to like it, and it's "classic" Madonna, but it comes close to the music she's most notable... fun, dance, party music.

You poor thing... you're going to have to suffer a few months hearing about this song because I think it's going to be quite big.

agree completely - that was my instant concern and issue with the song. I still think the song is FINE but the production is just too cliche, dated Oakenfeld - at the end of the day. The sound of 1990 or so - that's now considered classic and worth revisting, but 1995-99 or so, is still as tired and non stimulating as it was in 2004 lol. This song sounds like it's right outta 1997 (a sound that still needs at least 5 more yrs to be somewhat cool and worth visiting again)!

she's just ahead of her time and at the forefront!

11.gif

Celebration is HOT. If the song sucked or was sub-par I wouldnt even hesitate to say, but its just pure fun MADONNA.

Some of you are just too damn picky.

Guest ursaminorjim

I love Celebration. Revolver with a rapper better? Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly doubt it.

Why? Do you not like any hip-hop?

Not it's NOT pure Madonna...

it says more about you as a fan saying that than him hating on C..

have you even heard what you call "pure Madonna"? It's not 90's euroclub dated shit... that's for sure! and I don't get this "pure Madonna" thing about this song.. because it's not.

Pure Madonna is brilliant memorable pop music or her bringing something not so commercial and making it commercial.. something fresh and new or big and memorable.. atleast not dated

Celebration is neither fresh or anything memorable really..

Why? Do you not like any hip-hop?

Very very rarely. Last thing I liked that had this flavour was Rehab.

I prefer straight out pop and disco pop. You know, the cheesy gay stuff.

By the way if Celebrate fails to become a big hit, I ll accept there is something very wrong with the state of todays music.

I know there is an element of eurodisco trash in C but I think its tongue in cheek.

Guest waiting

I prefer straight out pop and disco pop. You know, the cheesy gay stuff.

By the way if Celebrate fails to become a big hit, I ll accept there is something very wrong with the state of todays music.

I know there is an element of eurodisco trash in C but I think its tongue in cheek.

If you can't already accept that now, rather, for at least 10-15 years now, then there is something wrong with you. There is no music on the radio anymore, just noise.

Guest ursaminorjim

"Rehab?" Wait...the Rhianna song? :blink: