"Celebration" DVD- Double DVD Set

cosmic_system

I highly doubt the 2 videos from the movie starring Matthew Modine will be on the DVD.

Edited by Live It Up

I am pleased about this

I WISH WISH WISH she would take a leaf from the Pet Shop Boys and do a commentary on it, it would be so interesting

Hopefully these videos will feature nicely remastered picture and audio. Not counting on discrete 5.1 audio, however. That's just a dream.

The audio on some of her videos are just awful. Just listen to WIFLFAG and Express Yourself, awful!

I am pleased about this

I WISH WISH WISH she would take a leaf from the Pet Shop Boys and do a commentary on it, it would be so interesting

Pet Shop Boys know how to please their fans when PopArt DVD was released.

Guest bluejean
Indeed, same goes for Bedtime Story (RIT), Future Lovers, The Beast Within and Die Another Day (S&S).

I can't imagine these being on there. 180 minutes only gives room for about 40 videos, which means alot of regular videos will be excluded so there won't be room for tour videos.

It would be a fucking delight if they used the original versions of Lucky Star, Express Yourself, and Erotica.

And i would DIE if they included Dress You Up, with the intro.

I can't imagine these being on there. 180 minutes only gives room for about 40 videos, which means alot of regular videos will be excluded so there won't be room for tour videos.

She can easily exclude those fucking shit regular videos like "Sorry", "Jump" and "Give It 2 Me" from the DVD to give room for the far superior tour ones.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

EVERY video better be on it. None of this "excluding Erotica videos" bullshit!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

This is WB. You'll get the basic videos none of the goodies. Matthew Modine's handsome mug won't

be on the Celebration DVD.

Edited by Live It Up

It's seperate.

The information was probally mis informed.

Earlier, someone said how they went to FYE and asked about Celebration, they were told there was going to be a special editon with a DVD included.

That was me! he also said that everything was subject to change tho.

Guest bluejean
She can easily exclude those fucking shit regular videos like "Sorry", "Jump" and "Give It 2 Me" from the DVD to give room for the far superior tour ones.

Of course but do you really expect that to happen?

It's a Celebration of her singles/videos. not her tours. Those tour videos should be on the tour DVD's to begin with.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
LOVE DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE better be included :electropop:

Shit like THAT was on the last video collection, yet JUSTIFY MY LOVE was left off.

Hopefully this RETARDERY is sorted out for this new release.

It's the absolute perfect way to get a full representation of the Madonna catalog -- include the videos for songs that DON'T make the CD release, and boom, INSTANT CELEBRATION.

Of course but do you really expect that to happen?

It's a Celebration of her singles/videos. not her tours. Those tour videos should be on the tour DVD's to begin with.

Says who? Not anyone from her camp.

This is supposed to be a career retrospective of videos, and that includes her tour videos, which are the best ones she's done in years. This collection is all about her LEGACY, and to leave off the tour videos, is a travesty.

180 minutes is plenty of time and room to include masterpieces like FL, BS, DAD, and Paradise.

There will likely be no tour videos, remix videos, soundtrack videos, commentary by Madonna, etc. Just your typical standard-issue music DVD set for the masses. I hope I'm wrong but please don't get your hopes up.

There will likely be no tour videos, remix videos, soundtrack videos, commentary by Madonna, etc. Just your typical standard-issue music DVD set for the masses. I hope I'm wrong but please don't get your hopes up.

Please leave. :thumbsup:

Please leave. :thumbsup:

It's just wishful thinking that some of the fans are saying tour videos, I Want You, Erotica, TUTBMP, etc. should be on the Celebration DVD. This is WB who gave us two crappy music video sets :thumbsdown:

POPART DVD will still be a more complete collection than this.

It's the absolute perfect way to get a full representation of the Madonna catalog -- include the videos for songs that DON'T make the CD release, and boom, INSTANT CELEBRATION.

I know..take 4 instance Human Nature..that song was never a 'hit'...but the video was. It's still popular & well remembered :thumbsup:

& I always wanted 2 ask...Is it just my copy or is the image quality on my TIC DVD not that great? :confused: