"Celebration" DVD- Double DVD Set

cosmic_system

Guest groovyguy
Guess that means somewhere between 30 and 40 videos in total! :wow:

At least 36 videos? Assuming each video has an approximate running time of 5 minutes, 180 minutes divided by 5 minutes equals 36 videos.

Edited by groovyguy

Guest bluejean

Well 180 minutes would give us about 70% of them, which is pretty good. I was honestly expecting just to get the ones that were on the CD but it sounds like we'll be getting quite afew more.

That may have been a rumor, but nothing ever announced.

She has three DVDs coming out next month- celebration, Filth & Wisdom (as director) and I Am Because We Are (as producer). Celebration is the only one I'll be getting- sounds like it could be a great release (though would be even better if she did commentary for all the videos, which is unlikely given that she's on tour and all).

I'm confused wasent there a DVD that was supose to come with the cd?

Or is this it? Just seperate?

It's seperate.

The information was probally mis informed.

Earlier, someone said how they went to FYE and asked about Celebration, they were told there was going to be a special editon with a DVD included.

That may have been a rumor, but nothing ever announced.

She has three DVDs coming out next month- celebration, Filth & Wisdom (as director) and I Am Because We Are (as producer). Celebration is the only one I'll be getting- sounds like it could be a great release (though would be even better if she did commentary for all the videos, which is unlikely given that she's on tour and all).

I would love for Madonna's commentary, or even the director's commentary. We got a little bit of that in Mark Romanek's video collection. But 4-5 minutes is not enough

Guest travelinstillness

i'll probably be getting this only so that i can have the Hard Candy videos (assuming all 3 will be part of the DVD). i already have her all her videos on DVD

Nathan Rissman did say we would be seeing the director's cut of Give it 2 Me sometime soon. Do you think it will be part of this DVD or the S&S DVD??

Guest bulgar
Nathan Rissman did say we would be seeing the director's cut of Give it 2 Me sometime soon. Do you think it will be part of this DVD or the S&S DVD??

ohhhh, when did he say that??? :dramatic:

commentaries on each video would be awesome..as for including the more risque vids..only adults would realistically be buying the dvd anyways so what does it matter if it has an adult certification. i want erotica, justify my love, what it feels like for a girl and a bonus dvd 'making of 'sex' hehehe wishful thinking i know!

This is Warners. There is a chance that there will be no Erotica, Justify My Love, Tour Videos, Soundtrack videos, special features, etc. We might get just the basic videos.

The only good DVD music video set I can think of are POPART by the Pet Shop Boys, Greatest Hits: Volumen 1993-2003 by Bjork, and Hits! - The Videos by Erasure.