Celebration on iTunes

sniper

Yeah I wanna know that too. Because I would think, and call me simple if I'm not understanding this, but wouldn't the postions be the same for both? If Celebration is #114 in itunes top 1000 then surely it should also be #114 in the top 300? Am I missing something?

Yeah exactly, id expect the positions to be the same.

I'd wait. Right now its just her hardcore fanbase that's buying the single. The single will gain when radio starts to play the song and the video is out. Although, Madonna can get away with a lot just off name recognition. It could hit top10 on Monday/Tuesday without much airplay. I guess the right time to buy it is when the song hits the Top20 on iTunes, when the song needs an extra push to make it jump into the Top10.

is it just me or the only reason why C at Amazon is doing well because it is being bought worldwide?

AMAZON is not like iTunes... iTunes can tell whether you are from the US or not. I tried it but doesn't let me buy.

I haven't tried with "Celebration", but other tracks I've tried to purchase from Amazon have caused problems - "this track is not available outside the US" or something like that. They can tell from your IP address where you are, obviously.

Worldwide update:

US Amazon: #2

US iTunes 10:12 PM: #103

France iTunes 10:14 PM: #17

Belgium iTunes 10:16 PM: #18

Finland iTunes 10:16 PM: #1

Greece iTunes 10:17 PM: #23

Ireland iTunes 10:18 PM: #50

Italy iTunes 10:18 PM: #10

Netherlands iTunes 10:19 PM: #10

Portugal iTunes 10:20 PM: #11

Spain iTunes 10:20 PM: #3

Canada iTunes 10:20 PM: #28

Sweden iTunes 10:21 PM: #15

Norway iTunes 10:22 PM: #24

Denmark iTunes 10:22 PM: #80

Switzerland iTunes 10:22 PM: #26

Australia iTunes 10:22 PM: #100

New Zealand iTunes 10:23 PM: #80

Not available in the UK, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Japan

Worldwide update:

US Amazon: #2

US iTunes 10:12 PM: #103

France iTunes 10:14 PM: #17

Belgium iTunes 10:16 PM: #18

Finland iTunes 10:16 PM: #1

Greece iTunes 10:17 PM: #23

Ireland iTunes 10:18 PM: #50

Italy iTunes 10:18 PM: #10

Netherlands iTunes 10:19 PM: #10

Portugal iTunes 10:20 PM: #11

Spain iTunes 10:20 PM: #3

Canada iTunes 10:20 PM: #28

Sweden iTunes 10:21 PM: #15

Norway iTunes 10:22 PM: #24

Denmark iTunes 10:22 PM: #80

Switzerland iTunes 10:22 PM: #26

Australia iTunes 10:22 PM: #100

New Zealand iTunes 10:23 PM: #80

Not available in the UK, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Japan

IS it looking good?Im nervous..I think when 4 minutes was released, it went number 1 simultaneously on all itunes..

WB screwed again..

IS it looking good?Im nervous..I think when 4 minutes was released, it went number 1 simultaneously on all itunes..

WB screwed again..

The song is avaiable for just one day... just relax!

Guest BrentVanZant
ITS SO SLOW

that's because no one even knows it's out. even if let's say a die-hard fan didn't have access to the internet for the last few days coz he'd be at the seaside or sth, he'd have no clue about it being released, coz it's been rather a surprise release, right? no official promo yet (bar her own website), no adds on the iTunes main page, no video, the radio has just started to play, etc. no wonder it's going up slow. but the good thing is that it's going UP.

Why are people freaking out about a song that next to no one has heard yet not selling truckloads out of the "box"??

Darling, this is JUST the begining of the drama. :dramatic:

You'll see people posting her itunes / airplay results every 10 minutes in the next couple days until "Celebration" has been confirmed it will not hit Hot 100 #1 in the US.

Once they are done with the itunes/MB stuff, the conspiracy theory drama starts.

Ryan Seacrest you bitch! :americanlife: