21. Celebration - Madonna

Norway

21. Celebration - Madonna

Canada

45. Celebration - Madonna

Ireland

56. Celebration - Madonna

Denmark

Apparently it's been deleted on Itunes all over the world! I just tried to buy it on the US store and then on the Italian one, but nothing! It says that the song is not available anymore...IMO Warner didn't expect such a fast run to the top of the digital charts as it was happening so they decided to push it back on Monday in order to benefit from a full week of sales!

so whether it was intentional or not - this ended up being a test run to see the reaction? Again, that may not be the intended goal, but looks like shes gonna have a MAJOR hit - once this is officially released!!!!

Apparently it's been deleted on Itunes all over the world! I just tried to buy it on the US store and then on the Italian one, but nothing! It says that the song is not available anymore...IMO Warner didn't expect such a fast run to the top of the digital charts as it was happening so they decided to push it back on Monday in order to benefit from a full week of sales!

GOOD move!!!

Guest americana madonna

Pulling the song from ITUNES was the best idea. Warner Bros. sold the song for just a few hours. With the amount of downloads purchased and early radio airplay, Madonna should see a similar U.S. Billboard Hot 100 debut as "Give it 2 Me"(#57). Once "Celebration" is officially released to radio and ITUNES, we should see the song jump right to #1.

Pulling the song from ITUNES was the best idea. Warner Bros. sold the song for just a few hours. With the amount of downloads purchased and early radio airplay, Madonna should see a similar U.S. Billboard Hot 100 debut as "Give it 2 Me"(#57). Once "Celebration" is officially released to radio and ITUNES, we should see the song jump right to #1.

gimme a bassline...

It's no longer available for purchase at iTunes, so the numbers are going to drop there. :)

In that short amount of time, it's not goint to pull a GI2M-like debut. Unless the amazon.com sales are strong (for amazon)- don't see them topping 20K from that, though. And with little airplay, that would result in a possible debut at the bottom of the Hot 100.

Guest boytoyville

^ Had to do a search for celebration since it wasn't on the main page but I just got it from US I-tunes!

#165 US Top 300

#163 US Top 1000

#2 US Amazon

is it just me or the only reason why C at Amazon is doing well because it is being bought worldwide?

AMAZON is not like iTunes... iTunes can tell whether you are from the US or not. I tried it but doesn't let me buy.

is it just me or the only reason why C at Amazon is doing well because it is being bought worldwide?

AMAZON is not like iTunes... iTunes can tell whether you are from the US or not. I tried it but doesn't let me buy.

really? you have amzon.com, and amazon.co.uk...so I guess they know where are you buying

It's back in the US, but still not back in any other country! It's unavailable here in Canada.

Anyway, little update:

#114 US iTunes 1000 2:17 PM

#117 US iTunes 300 2:14 PM

#9 Finland

#9 Spain

#2 Amazon US

I'm actually glad it's not available in Canada. GI2M was and it debuted at 8 and then climbed again to 14-ish, when it could've peaked higher!

Edited by songkaiwen

why is the an itunes 1000 and an itunes 300?

Yeah I wanna know that too. Because I would think, and call me simple if I'm not understanding this, but wouldn't the postions be the same for both? If Celebration is #114 in itunes top 1000 then surely it should also be #114 in the top 300? Am I missing something?