Celebration on iTunes

sniper

^ yeah, that reviewer clearly is a M fan, but he really needed to stop overusing the term "dark era" lol. I mean, he must've said that it was a return to her "dark era" 10x lol! Anyways, although Im glad he seemed to be loving the video, but in many ways, it's similiar to GI2M and some of her other recent videos - so, I dont agree that its as innovative and...<achem> this epic return to her "dark era" LOL.

Downloading of video on iTunes will not contribute to her chart points, irregards whether it's free or not.

Fans should stream the video on sites that counts e.g. yahoo. Is it available on it rite now?

Downloading of video on iTunes will not contribute to her chart points, irregards whether it's free or not.

Fans should stream the video on sites that counts e.g. yahoo.

Well the day its relesed on those sites, i'll fucking stream it.

So what other sites are counted? Isnt AOL and MSN counted too??

Well the day its relesed on those sites, i'll fucking stream it.

So what other sites are counted? Isnt AOL and MSN counted too??

It seems like these streaming site doesn't care where you from, that's why Lamb from all over the world have been streaming Obsessed day and night, and it made it to #1 on video streaming eventually.

Guest dicktracy

Celebration (Premium Version) is #9 on Itunes Top Albums chart while Whitney is #1. However, at $29.99, Whitney has to sell three times more than M to make as much money.... gotta love our Material Girl.

Could someone post a screencap of the pre-order page? Not sure how to do it. Thanks. :)

BTW- on my iTunes, "Celebration" is at #37 on the the pop 100. "Just Dance" is #30 on the pop 100, and #97 on the main top 100.

Yahoo is the biggest streaming site of all of them.

With 5m BDS audience, "Celebration" would need to sell around 18K-20K to re-enter the Hot 100 (though the criteria varies from week to week).

But it peaked at #117 on iTunes :confused:

#142 again now

Love him or hate him, Perez has been very supportive of Madonna.

I agree. Whether we want to admit it or not he has a hand I believe in keeping her relevant right now in some way shape or form in terms of introducing her to a yonger generation. He gets like what? 10 million visitors on his site a day? Many of those hits younger people no doubt who wouldnt be reading shit about Madonna otherwise I am sure.

Guest Danny86

^They didn't do anything at all. If I'm not wrong, the most Madonna's iTunes remixes did was putting "Get Together" & "Jump" to the Bubbling Under chart...

I don't see this re-entering the Hot 100 until *possibly* when the album hits. But, it's all about the album, I suppose.

I agree, this will be the perfect case BAD ROBOT is talking about, a digital song would peak around the release of the album.

As I said earlier it would've helped if they included the CELEBRATION - SINGLE appear in that MADONNA PRE-ORDER page... because most buyers would not bother buying the single if the album is all they see for they will just wait for the CELEBRATION song to arrive with the whole album. But WBR may be doing it on purpose, they want the album to sell more rather than a $1.29 single.

Guest SuperBriGuy

Sorry, probably been asked but do music video paid downloads count as a digital single sale?

But when the video officially premieres and you watch it on a streaming site like Yahoo! it counts towards its airplay. I think that's how it works, anyways.

Guest Danny86

I agree, this will be the perfect case BAD ROBOT is talking about, a digital song would peak around the release of the album.

Remember we all predicted that for "4 Minutes" and it ended up losing sales during album release week.

Hey guys

I read on the Mariah site that you can go to Amazon.com and get a copy of any song you like for up to $1.29 and when you check-out enter the code FIRSTMIL to get the song for freeeeee

Help Madonna get #1!!!

Download CELEBRATION

Free download will not be counted towards Hot 100 chart points.

Remember we all predicted that for "4 Minutes" and it ended up losing sales during album release week.

but that's because 4 Minutes have already been selling for 200k copies for 4 weeks when the album was released...