Celebration on iTunes

sniper

question that i forgot the answer to- if an album is bought via i tunes, does the sale go towards one digital song or is the album added to the hot 100 sales formula seperately.

Celebration (album or EP) bought as one will only count as one... hence, buy separately campaign

Guest maddyfan171

The Celebration maxi is now available for purchase on itunes/amazon. Maybe the song will move up the charts now.

The Celebration maxi is now available for purchase on itunes/amazon. Maybe the song will move up the charts now.

Physical single hardly sells these day and the sales is insignificant.

WB should've wait longer before releasing the song on iTunes.

If it wasn't the early open download and thanks to those ppl (and it seems like they have disappeared in this board) who discovered the loophole in iTunes and spreaded to the whole world, Celebration could've have a better chart position.

And some deluded loons even slammed me with his "chart is no longer concern, biz is the priority" theory, now looking at both chart AND sales, one word - PATHETIC.

BIGGEST FLOP of 2009.

:rolleyes:

Physical single hardly sells these day and the sales is insignificant.

WB should've wait longer before releasing the song on iTunes.

If it wasn't the early open download and thanks to those ppl (and it seems like they have disappeared in this board) who discovered the loophole in iTunes and spreaded to the whole world, Celebration could've have a better chart position.

And some deluded loons even slammed me with his "chart is no longer concern, biz is the priority" theory, now looking at both chart AND sales, one word - PATHETIC.

BIGGEST FLOP of 2009.

:rolleyes:

NEGATIVITY!~

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

:lmao:

Are you serious thinking the song is flooping???

The video is not even out yet! Give it a break will you?

Let radios start playing it a little bit more, let the song get to Dance Charts #01, let the video out and then Madonna return to US to promote it and you will see a contendor to US #01 spot ;)

Guest madgefan02

mariah wil get another top 10 hit tomorow. who knows. it might even get to the top 5. its performing better then emancipations's lead single its like that. mariah annonced on twitter that the album is complete. which means now she will fully promote the single.

mariah wil get another top 10 hit tomorow. who knows. it might even get to the top 5. its performing better then emancipations's lead single its like that. mariah annonced on twitter that the album is complete. which means now she will fully promote the single.

Why the hell are you posting this in every single thread?

Celebration dropped out of iTunes top 300. :drama:

iThe show is over say goodbye...

biggest flop (of all time)

CAN WE BAN THIS PERSON? It's conspiracy.

Why the hell are you posting this in every single thread?

Because he's a lamb who can't accept the fact that Pariah lead single failed to crack top 10. :bad:

Well, since the track *did* appear on the Hot 100, and "Hey You" didn't even come close to Bubbling Under the Top 1,000, that's hardly accurate, QB. ;)

Sales *could* pick up next week, but, if it doesn't, ah well- the album as a whole (and DVD) is the more exciting project (for me, anyhow).

Well, since the track *did* appear on the Hot 100, and "Hey You" didn't even come close to Bubbling Under the Top 1,000, that's hardly accurate, QB. ;)

Sales *could* pick up next week, but, if it doesn't, ah well- the album as a whole (and DVD) is the more exciting project (for me, anyhow).

And why would it pick up? It has no airplay. It rebounded in Canada due to airplay, which doesn't look like it'll happen in the US. :asian:

Guest SuperBriGuy

What a "pro-Madonna" posting but too late, we have seen your true colors.

Devil wouldn't recognize you, but I do

:lmao:

Lmao you cut up.