Celebration on iTunes

sniper

PerezHilton is all over the US radio and she's screaming about the free video on i-tunes. He has a mini show like every 2-3 hours on many radio stations around the US. I just heard him and she started with the free video on i-tunes news. He was urging everyone to download it.

iTunes just sent out a mailer in the last 30 minutes - Madonna has prime placement.

that will do more wonders... if only they include the Celebration Single in that Pre-Order page... it wouldn't hurt much and it's easy to edit

PerezHilton is all over the US radio and she's screaming about the free video on i-tunes. He has a mini show like every 2-3 hours on many radio stations around the US. I just heard him and she started with the free video on i-tunes news. He was urging everyone to download it.

Love him or hate him, Perez has been very supportive of Madonna.

perez is lower than pond scum but he is very powerful- love or dispise him - and he has always been a M loon. Even when he starts shit, hes on our side compared to Ryan seacrest (who imo isnt a whole lot better than Perez)!

Guest groovyguy

Email from itunes@new-music.itunes.com

New Music Tuesday: Whitney Houston Week, Madonna pre-order, Nick Cave audiobook, and more

Madonna

imgblk.gif

With the new collection Celebration, Madonna's career as a pop star, cultural force, and pioneer becomes clear. Get the deluxe version of Celebration and get dozens of hits, videos, and exclusive tracks. You can also get the video for "Celebration" for free for a limited time. Check It Outimgblk.gif

Guest SuperBriGuy

perez is lower than pond scum but he is very powerful- love or dispise him - and he has always been a M loon. Even when he starts shit, hes on our side compared to Ryan seacrest (who imo isnt a whole lot better than Perez)!

Yeah, it's sad that one person has that much power to make or break someone...thankfully he's always used his powers for good when it comes to Madonna. Well, for the most part, anyways.

Come on, Lady M...push it!

It's ranked in the 3,000s at amazon? lol Not that it matters- we've seen how irrelevant amazon.com digital sales are.

It's moving in the right direction- what do ya expect, for it to zip to the top 40? It's not like her past albums, when if you pre-ordered, you got thenew single right then and there- there's not even a link to the single when one clicks on the ad and sees the video and album options. And, the track shows "album only," like the rest of the album tracks.

So, it's chugging up. We'll see if that trend continues through the week.